Jade of Yesteryear Sterling Silver Yellow Jade, Garnet and CZ Ring
New to HSN? $10 off your first order with code HSN2023. See Details
ExtraFlex available when paying with the HSN Card, QCard® or Zulily credit card. Select the FlexPay option above and then select ExtraFlex. Credit terms apply. Learn More
HSN, QVC and Zulily credit card perks Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Bold, contrasting colors and a unique design help this yellow jade and garnet ring stand out from the crowd.
- Approx. 3/4"L x 7/6"W x 1/2"H; shank 1/15"W
- Stamped .925 sterling silver; rhodium plated
- Ring has cushion-cut yellow jade stone prong set in center
- Round CZ stones frame jade center
- Shoulders adorned with trio of pear-shaped garnets
- All sizes and weights approximate
- Total Carat Weight: 1.8ct
- Color-Enhanced Yellow Jade - Cushion (14x14mm)
- Garnet - Pear; 1.2ct
- Clear CZs - Round; 0.60ct
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for
any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible
merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an
exchange. Simply use the HSN Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return
your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size.
If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or
shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged
for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result
in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested
exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order,
HSN will issue a refund and not deduct the HSN Return Label fee. Learn
Other Important Info
- Due to the composition and natural properties of mined gemstones, the product image may show slight differences to the actual stone in color saturation, tone, hue or other gemstone characteristics such as phenomena, color banding and color matrix.
- The individual carat weight of the cabochon gemstone(s) in this piece is not included in the total carat weight.
About The Brand
Jade of Yesteryear
A lifelong collector of jade jewelry, Stella Chow meticulously recreates her personal pieces just for you. She uses the dragon as the collection’s primary symbol because it illustrates strength, goodness and the best qualities of life. Celebrate the timeless tradition and beauty of jade with these amazing vintage-inspired pieces.
Remind me about upcoming Jade of Yesteryear shows.