This unparalleled natural source of both water-soluble fiber and bulk fiber supports regularity and bowel function. This all-natural, 100% pure encapsulated Psyllium Husk powder, helps maintain a balance of beneficial flora in your intestines.SEE DETAILS AND BENEFITS
“ I'm not a ( Fiber) I'm telling the truth ”
First as you know this product is a must for regularity. But I was taking Simvastatin for high cholesterol. I was reading about muscle fatigue and pain. And experiencing it also. I decided to cut back to a couple days a week. My cholesterol had always been around 200 or higher. My doctor's appointment came and blood work. My cholesterol came back at 130. About a month later it hit me. It was the fibermucil that caused the drastic drop. Thanks for a natural alternative.
Andrew Lessman's Fibermucil is all-natural, 100% pure, encapsulated Psyllium Husk powder from the high-fiber Indian plant Plantago ovata. It contains no additives of any kind and provides an unparalleled natural source of both water-soluble fiber and bulk fiber. It comes in small, easy-to-swallow capsules and there are no colors or flavors, unlike most fiber beverages.
Dietary fiber provides a myriad of health benefits and is generally considered the most overlooked component in the American diet. In fact, the unique properties of the soluble fiber in this product can help to maintain and support healthy blood cholesterol levels already in the normal range. It is well established in the scientific literature that daily consumption of healthy soluble fiber, such as that found in Fibermucil, is one of the easiest methods of supporting heart health. Plus, the insoluble (bulk) fiber in this natural product helps to "scour" the digestive tract, removing undigested food, debris and other by-products. Fiber also speeds gastrointestinal (GI) transit time (the time it takes for food to pass through you) and as a result can help remove digestive by-products sooner and most importantly, naturally helps to support the "regularity" we all seek.
Scientific studies consistently demonstrate the long-term health benefits of a high-fiber diet and it is well established that adequate fiber intake is vital for maintaining the optimal functioning of the digestive system. Moreover, when taken with meals, fiber can also provide a natural feeling of fullness to support most weight-loss plans. Fibermucil also includes Lactobacillus sporogenes to help maintain a balance of beneficial flora in your intestines, which supports nutrient absorption and the overall health of the GI tract.
Andrew Lessman's Fibermucil provides a convenient and easy-to-swallow source of the vital fiber that is so lacking from our diet, yet is so essential for our good health and regularity.
What You Get
Made in USA
Good to Know
- Product should be taken with at least a full glass of liquid
- Consuming this product without adequate fluid may cause choking
- Do not use this product if you have difficulty swallowing
- If you feel abdominal pain or unexpected gastrointestinal discomfort when using this product, discontinue use and consult a physician
- As with any grain product, inhaled or ingested psyllium husk may cause allergic reactions in some individuals
- This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Consume 3 or more capsules with 8 ounces of water at mealtimes or as recommended by a health care professional
- When introducing fiber into your diet, it is often best to begin with a lower dosage, such as just 2 capsules with each meal, gradually increasing to 4 or more capsules with each meal
- For best results, drink plenty of fluids and spread your daily fiber intake with meals or food throughout the day
For Added Benefits
For more than 30 years, Andrew Lessman has been a leader in the development of advanced natural supplements that today he creates in his state-of-the-art 100% solar-powered facility in Henderson, Nevada.
ProCaps Laboratories is unique not only for the 100% pure, additive-free supplements it produces, but also for the purity of the power used to create them.