Beyond Paint™ All-in-One Refinishing Quart
Overview & Details
Beyond Paint accent paint works on a variety of materials and previously painted surfaces. Refinish that chipped and faded end table. Brighten up the trim around your favorite reading window. Or, start a brand new project. Our favorite part is how simple it is. It bonds, primes and finishes with incredible coverage in 1 or 2 coats. What projects will you restore?
What You Get
- 32 fl. oz. (1 qt.) jar of Beyond Paint primer, sealer and paint
Good to Know
|Color Choices:||Bright White, Off White, Soft Gray, Linen, Licorice, Mocha, Pewter, Sage, Nantucket Naturals, Navy, Poppy, Pebble, Versailles/Teal or Butter|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
- Works on laminate, marble, granite, synthetics, glass, metal, tile, masonry, linoleum, wood and previously painted surfaces
- Refinish accent pieces, small furniture, tables, chairs, trims and more with this bonder/primer/finisher paint
- Restore virtually almost any surface in your home with almost no preparation necessary
3 products in 1
- Bonds, primes, finishes with amazing coverage in 1 or 2 coats with no mixing
- No stripping, sanding or priming
Easy to use with great results
- Designed to help beginners get a professional look
- Enjoy fantastic results, no matter your experience level
- Spend more time doing things you love!
Durable when cured
- Washable with soap and water
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Enjoy the pride of doing it yourself
I used the white and soft gray to update some older style bedroom furniture. Put on the first coat and was worried I had ruined everything. Put on second coat and voila! The paint dries to a perfect smooth creamy finish with no paint stroke marks. Dries fast and is durable! Will use again and again!pamw56, NCWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
Wow little goes a long way.
After moving into our new house we wanted to update the fireplace. After painting a couple times and the old painting bleeding through was looking for something that would. I seen this on air and ordered. I got the pewter, so awesome. Not only did I paint the fireplace but the crownmolding and trim and still have half a jar. Highly recommend.roymarinalogan, OHWas this review helpful? 5 out of 5 found this review helpful
I recommend this product. I have my fair share of remodeling projects over the years. I was skeptical but used the paint on both sides of two closet doors and the door to the garage. it covered those surfaces very well and I used 2 coats on each door. A quart of paint was enough to cover those three doors. I was very surprised and pleased.LatinALEasternN9, NCWas this review helpful? 3 out of 4 found this review helpful
Happy camper again .....
This for the review for the gallon size I purchased and gave a bad review because the paint arrived to me unuseable. The company was so nice and is sending me another gallon and I have always loved this product. This is the 6th purchase from them. I love the paint.GoodwinFamily, ALWas this review helpful? 7 out of 9 found this review helpful
Great product, bought the Buttercream for redoing just the top surfaces of my bedroom furniture. (Real wood from the 60's) Although not a perfect match color wise, it is very close. It is so great looking & goes on perfectly with a brush, you would not know it was not original paint. If I would have paid to have this done it would have cost me hundreds. Now I am going to buy more for the kitchen counter tops! I see now that it goes on so smoothly, I cant figure out how they did this... but this stuff is super!FLGirl77, FLWas this review helpful? 12 out of 13 found this review helpful