Moremo Recovery Balm
Overview & Details
Moremo Recovery Balm
What It Is
A leave-in hair treatment for smoother looking hair.
What You Get
- 4.05 fl. oz. Recovery Balm
What It Does
- A concentrated protein-based formula along with other fine ingredients helps coat the hair for smoother looking hair.
- Special leave-in formula
- Contains 21 kinds of amino acids (Amino Acid Complex 21) and 7 kinds of proteins: Histidine, Proline, Phenylalanine, Threonine, Tyrosine, Isoleucine, Arginine, Alanine, Aspartic Acide, Cysteine, Serine, Valine, Methionine, Leucine, Lysine, Glutamic Acid, Glycine, Rice Amino Acids, soy Amino Acids, Wheat Amino Acids, Oat Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed silk, hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Soy, Corn and Wheat Protein
How to Use
- After shampooing, apply a small amount evenly to wet hair, focusing on damaged areas.
- Dry and style hair as usual.
Made in South Korea
|Ingredients: Glycerin, Water, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Myristyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Parfum, Steartrimonium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Laureth-3, Laureth-23, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-7, Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Callus Culture Extracts, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Silk, Panthenol, Milk Protein Extract, Spirulina Platensis Extract, Betaine, Corchorus Olitorius Leaf Extract, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, C12-15 Pareth-3, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Collagen PG-Propyl Methylsilanediol, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Histidine, Proline, Phenylalanine, Threonine, Tyrosine, Isoleucine, Arginine, Alanine, Aspartic Acide, Cysteine, Serine, Valine, Methionine, Leucine, Lysine, Glutamic Acid, Glycine, Rice Amino Acids, Soy Amino Acids, Wheat Amino Acids, Oat Amino Acids, Propanediol, Ceratoia Siliqua (Carob) Fruit extract, Camellia Japonica Leaf Extract, Diospyros Kaki Fruit Extract, Myrothammus Flabellifolia Leaf/Stem Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid.|
I have tired everything and spent hundreds of dollars on dryers, flat irons, shampoo's and conditioners to get rid of this frizzy hair. I have fine thin straight hair, but once I reached middle age, my hair, just exploded with frizz. I saw this and thought, okay, I have until Jan.31 to return it if it doesn't work. I've used it four times since I've gotten it, and wow, what a difference. It didn't take all the frizz away, but most of it. It also made it soft and with more volume .Issy123, MIWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Made my hair greasy
Sorry to say this definitely did not work for me. I like the Moremo line, but this made my hair greasy. Sorrysabri, FLWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful