Variety Kit - Jasmine Green Tea AND Earl Grey Green Tea AND Peppermint Tea - 30 Sachets Each
Tea Variety Pack providing 30 sachets each of: Andrew's Own Green Tea with Jasmine, Andrew's and Muriel's Own Organic Earl Grey Green Tea and Andrew's Own Peppermint Tea.SEE DETAILS AND BENEFITS
- Enjoy free shipping with your $50.00 or more Vitamins and Supplements order. Offer will be applied at checkout.
- Buy More anything & Save On Shipping! See Details
“ Great! ”
This is the most delicious tea and it really helps digestion.
You will notice that we always place quotation marks around the word “tea” when referring to our Peppermint “tea.” That is because, technically, mint “tea” is not a true tea. It is actually an infusion, and although most of us refer to it as an “herbal tea,” it is really not tea at all. Technically for something to be called “tea,” it must come from the Camellia sinensis plant. That plant is responsible for all the green, black, oolong and other varieties of tea. Beverages that are made by infusing other plants are more properly referred to as Herbal Infusions or Tisanes, but no matter what you call it, our Peppermint “Tea” is a refreshing treat.
Our Peppermint is cultivated in the moist, nutrient-rich soil of America’s Pacific Northwest where botanical experts claim the world’s finest organic Peppermint is found. We exclusively use premium whole-leaf Certified Organic Peppermint, which assures you the freshest flavor and complete peace of mind. Our Peppermint is certified free of pesticides, herbicides, fungicides and other added chemicals, flavors and sweeteners. It is unprocessed, so you enjoy all the pure, natural freshness of our exceptional organic Peppermint in each natural biodegradable tea sachet.
There are more than two dozen species of plants in the mint family. Peppermint, (Mentha piperita), is a hybrid combination of spearmint and water mint and is, without question, the most popular of all varieties of mint. Traditionally, Peppermint has been used not just for its uniquely fresh aroma and flavor, but also for its soothing proper ties, particularly for the digestive system. These calming proper ties have been recognized for thousands of years by diverse cultures around the world. Today, we find Peppermint in everything from breath mints and tooth paste to chewing gum, mouthwash and air fresheners. Peppermint is truly one of Mother Nature’s great gifts and our naturally caffeine-free Organic Peppermint makes it easy to see why it has been revered for centuries.
Originating almost 5,000 years ago in China, Green Tea is second only to water as the world’s most popular beverage. Interest in Green Tea’s health benefits continues to grow, but since most Americans don’t enjoy Green Tea’s flavor, we miss out on all its benefits. That is, until now, since I expect that my new Jasmine Infused Green Tea will satisfy even the most finicky American taste buds.
We use only Single Region Premium Organic Green Tea from Fujian, China. This tea is well known for its mildness making it perfect for Americans. The capital of Fujian is Fuzhou — a city renowned for its Jasmine, making it the perfect home to China’s and our highest quality Jasmine Green Tea.
There is no beverage with a longer history of traditional use than Green Tea. There is also no beverage with more science to support its healthy use. Special compounds in Green Tea called Polyphenols are responsible for its benefits with EGCG (Epigallocatechin Gallate) being the most important of these Polyphenols. My Jasmine Infused Green Tea delivers high levels of both Polyphenols (almost 20%) and EGCG (25% of Polyphenols) with less than 3% caffeine making it far milder than a typical cup of coffee or tea.
My Jasmine Infused Organic Green Tea made in the traditional way of a bygone era. It is mild and delicious — without a hint of bitterness. Each cup reminds us of a simpler time when tea was brewed with great devotion and enjoyed in complete tranquility.
Our Jasmine Green Tea is made the “old fashioned” way and contains no Jasmine blossoms. Instead, when our Green Tea is ready for drying, we introduce freshly picked autumn Jasmine flowers to the drying room. As the Jasmine blossoms open, warm air is circulated throughout the room causing the natural Jasmine fragrance to infuse our Green Tea. This process is repeated seven times over several days to achieve the perfect balance and flavor. This is the same centuries-old, traditional method by which the world’s finest Jasmine Green Tea has been made.
What You Get
Made in USA
Good to Know
- This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Peppermint "tea": For a soothing, refreshing herbal tea, place one Organic Peppermint sachet in a cup and add pure water just short of boiling. Steep for approximately 5 minutes and then allow to cool and enjoy. Of course, feel free to vary the amount of water used or modify the brewing time to adjust the strength of the tea.
- Green tea: Brew in pure water at approximately 185 degrees Fahrenheit. This is best achieved by allowing boiling water a moment to cool before introducing the tea bag. Feel free to vary the amount of water employed or to extend the brewing time and thereby adjust the strength of the tea. Prolonged brewing time will not cause bitterness due to the quality of my premium green tea and its traditional jasmine infusion.
- Earl Grey: Brew in pure water at approximately 185º Fahrenheit for 3 to 5 minutes. This is best achieved by allowing boiling water a moment to cool before introducing the tea sachet. You can vary the amount of water used or extend the brewing time to adjust the flavor.
For Added Benefits
For more than 30 years, Andrew Lessman has been a leader in the development of advanced natural supplements that today he creates in his state-of-the-art 100% solar-powered facility in Henderson, Nevada.
ProCaps Laboratories is unique not only for the 100% pure, additive-free supplements it produces, but also for the purity of the power used to create them.