Vertical Name and Birthstone Crystal Adjustable Y-Shaped 21" Necklace
Overview & Details
It's a gift she'll cherish. Make it all about her with this personalized Y-shaped necklace that features her name and her birthstone crystal. The center bead is adjustable so she can wear it long or short. It's a lovely piece that she can wear everywhere.
- Y-shaped box-link chain necklace with a script name drop of your choice and a drop with a round bezel-set birthstone CZ of your choice
- Adjustable slide
Good to Know
- Personalize with a name up to 8 characters long and the birthstone crystal of your choice.
- Orders cannot be cancelled or changed.
- Personalized products can only be returned if damaged or defective.
|Color Choices:||Sterling Silver or Goldtone|
|Birthstone-colored Crystal:||Your choice (See Features tab.)|
|Necklace Measurements:||Approx. 21"L x 1/16"W; 2" extender|
|Drop Measurements:||Approx. 2"L x 1/2"W|
|Additional Feature:||Center bead slide adjustment|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- January - Red (garnet-colored crystal)
- February - Purple (amethyst-colored crystal)
- March - Blue (aquamarine-colored crystal)
- April - Clear (diamond-colored crystal)
- May - Green (emerald-colored crystal)
- June - Light Purple-colored crystal
- July - Red (ruby-colored crystal)
- August - Green (peridot-colored crystal)
- September Blue (sapphire-colored crystal)
- October - Pink-colored crystal
- November - Orange (topaz-colored crystal)
- December - Blue-colored crystal
Pretty but worried about quality
This is a really beautiful necklace, personalized name, and birthstone but as soon as it arrived the name fell off the necklace so I haven't worn it because I don't want to lose it while I am out and about.Jacksonej, NJWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Nice desing not good quality
looks very cheep, not worth your money, if I could return it I will!irmis, COWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Cheaply made. Was so upset when I received it. Name was already bent and stone was smaller than I thought it would be.delimama1, NCWas this review helpful? 6 out of 6 found this review helpful