Lounge Doctor Leg Rest - Medium
Overview & Details
Looking for the best in comfort? Your search ends with the Lounge Doctor leg rest. It provides the best in comfort and relaxation. It positions the legs in the most comfortable way possible for effective leg elevation. The lightweight design means it's easy to move around your home from the living room to the bedroom. Get ready to relax.
What You Get
- Leg rest - Medium
What It Does
- The use of leg elevation provides effective elevation and comfort for various conditions:
- Venous disease; leg elevation is "standard of care" for venous disease
- Lymphedema; leg elevation is "standard of care" for lymphatic disease
- Leg injuries (e.g. sprained ankle)
- After surgery
- Swollen legs associated with prolonged standing and sitting
- Helps reduce muscle soreness and speed muscle recovery
- Medium - For persons between 5'5" and 5'10" tall
Good to Know
- Product not intended to prevent, treat or cure any medical disease or condition.
- To ensure the optimum benefit from your Lounge Doctor Leg Rest choose the correct size for your height: Small, Medium or Large.
- Thigh elevation at more than 40 degrees can pinch the vein in the groin and obstruct blood flow and at more than 45 degrees has been shown to be less comfortable.
- Studies have documented that with the knee straight, the popliteal vein is compressed against the tibia bone obstructing blood flow in a significant percentage of patients.
- Elevating the lower leg at a 15 degree tilt helps to use gravity to increase blood flow in the veins.
|Color Choices:||Light Blue or Heather Gray|
|Measurements:||Approx. 22-1/2"L x 18-1/4"W x 11-1/2"H|
|Content (Cover):||95% cotton, 5% elastene|
|Care (Cover):||Machine wash, tumble dry|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
Patented leg rest
- Great for effective leg elevation, comfort and relaxation for various conditions
- Designed by a Board-Certified vascular surgeon
Positions legs in the most effective and most comfortable way possible
- Thigh is flexed 40 degrees, knee is bent 25 degrees, lower leg is tilted 15 degrees
- Contoured to shape of leg to equally distribute pressure
Performance fabric cover
- Water repellent material helps protect the inner foam cushion
- Slip-resistant bottom helps keep the leg rest in place
- Zipper closure for easy removal
- Durable and machine-washable
I bought this pillow to use after I had my foot fusion to keep it up. I love it!tori12277, FL
I have a cyst on my left sciatic nerve. This leg rest has been a life saver by relieving the pain I have experienced. Thank you doctor.Dolly36, NM
Sometimes Christmas comes early
Hello!I used he Lounge Doctor the 1st night after delivery. Twenty minutes as suggested. Then Igave it to my husband to try. He's always the skeptic, but not anymore. Last night our 3rd night, we opted to go 30 minutes. Hope we didn't break any rules there but it feels so soothing. I cannot tell how wonderful my legs felt - this is a teriffic solution to my swollen legs and I like the form fitting case as well.Thank you from me & my husband for this "gift"ConnieCisanet, CA
fast shippingcomfortabletemperkiki, NY
Best Purchase ever!
I have been suffering from extreme pain in my ankles to the point where is hard for me to walk. I also suffer from lower back problems. I ordered this to try it because I don't want to be on medication for pain. after one use, I woke up the next morning and I could actually walk with no difficulty and my ankles and lower back felt so much better. I definitely recommend this product. I LOVE it! I will continue to use daily. I recommended it to all my friends.NirisB, NJWas this review helpful? 0 out of 1 found this review helpful