Gabor Essentials Nylon 3-piece Wig Cap Kit
- New to HSN? $10 off your first order with code HSN2023. See Details
- ExtraFlex available when paying with the HSN Card, QCard® or Zulily credit card. Select the FlexPay option above and then select ExtraFlex. Credit terms apply. Learn More
Ways To Save
HSN, QVC and Zulily credit card perks Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
What It Is
Three light and breathable wig caps that help control long or short hair from slipping out from underneath your wig.
What You Get
- 3 Wig caps
What It Does
- Light, cool and breathable
- Prevents slippage of wig styles
- Controls loose ends
- No bobby pins needed
- One size fits all
- If the wig is too big or too small: Adjust the stick and loop adjusters until the wig feels secure. You can also take the wig to a wig shop to have it professionally resized.
- If the wig looks fake: Make sure you have lined up the ear tabs with your ears and that the front is pulled back to your natural hairline. Pull out some of your own hair and blend for an even more natural look.
- If the wig has too much hair or is hard to style: Take the wig to your hair stylist. They can thin out the bulk and shape the style to your specifications.
- If the hair on the wig looks thin: Be sure to shake the wig right out of its package, then comb through. It may be that the fibers just need to be redistributed.
- If the hair on the wig is sticking up: Soak the wig in cool water for 5-10 minutes, then spray it with a leave-in conditioner to smooth down the fibers. You also have the option of using a holding hairspray.
- If the hair on the wig looks shiny: Soak the wig in cool water for 5-10 minutes. If the wig still looks shiny when it dries, brush it with a little dry shampoo.
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for
any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible
merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an
exchange. Simply use the HSN Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return
your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size.
If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or
shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged
for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result
in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested
exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order,
HSN will issue a refund and not deduct the HSN Return Label fee. Learn