CHI Professional Iron
New to HSN? $10 off your first order with code HSN2023. See Details
ExtraFlex available when paying with the HSN Card, QCard® or Zulily credit card. Select the FlexPay option above and then select ExtraFlex. Credit terms apply. Learn More
HSN, QVC and Zulily credit card perks Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
CHI® Professional Clothing Iron
Powerful steam, precise temperature, professional results.
Whether your definition of a polished look is a well-pressed suit, a smooth silk dress or a wrinkle-free shirt for work, you can achieve it with the CHI® Professional Clothing Iron. Like our haircare tools, this iron is designed to give you the high-performance power of the pros at home.
Engineered with a titanium-infused ceramic soleplate similar to our popular CHI® flat irons, the Professional Clothing Iron is durable enough to withstand scratches, heats up quickly and provides an extra-smooth glide. Ironing is simpler than ever with a temperature dial that includes a fabric guide, adjustable steam control and an easy to grasp, comfortable handle. With over 300 steam holes, you can smooth out the toughest of wrinkles effortlessly.
- MADE WITH CHI FLAT IRON TECHNOLOGY. Designed using the same titanium-infused ceramic soleplate technology that powers CHI®’s hair styling tools, including the flagship CHI® G2 Flat Iron.
- POWERFUL STEAM FOR EFFORTLESS IRONING. With over 300 steam holes, this iron delivers powerful steam that makes the process of steaming out wrinkles smooth and fast.
- FABRIC GUIDE. Choose your fabric type and the iron sets the temperature accordingly, eliminating the guesswork.
- PRECISE CONTROL. A unique, adjustable steam lever goes from no steam to full power with just a quick slide. And the sleek handle with textured grip gives you complete control and comfort.
- PREMIUM MATERIALS WITH MODERN STYLE. The titanium-infused ceramic soleplate is ultra-strong and scratch-resistant. Matte chrome accents and a sleek design give this iron a polished look.
- CHI® flat iron technology
- Titanium-infused ceramic soleplate
- Scratch resistant
- Extra-smooth glide
- Heats up quickly
- Over 300 steam holes for superior performance
- Comfort grip
- 10' cord
- Limited 2 year warranty
- Precise temperature control
- Unique adjustable steam control
- Easy to grasp
From hair to wear.
From the world-renowned brand that has innovated the haircare industry for over 30 years, comes a high-performance line of irons and steamers for all the fabrics of your home and wardrobe. Engineered with CHI® flat iron technology, and designed for the modern home, these products deliver the precise results you can only expect from CHI®. Whether you want to create a flawless look from head to toe for a milestone event, or have a perfectly-pressed outfit for your workday, it’s now easier than ever to achieve with CHI®.
CHI® Flat Iron Technology
The Professional Clothing Iron is designed using the same titanium-infused ceramic soleplate technology that powers CHI®’s hair styling tools, including the flagship CHI® G2 Flat Iron.
With over 300 steam holes, this iron delivers powerful steam that makes the process of steaming out wrinkles smooth and fast.
The temperature control dial lets you choose your fabric type and sets the temperature accordingly, eliminating the guesswork. A unique, adjustable steam lever goes from no steam to full power with just a quick slide. And the sleek handle with textured grip gives you complete control and comfort.
Modern Style with Premium Materials
The titanium-infused ceramic soleplate is ultra-strong and scratch-resistant. Matte chrome accents and a sleek design give this iron a polished look.
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for
any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible
merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an
exchange. Simply use the HSN Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return
your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size.
If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or
shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged
for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result
in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested
exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order,
HSN will issue a refund and not deduct the HSN Return Label fee. Learn