Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Super Setter Setting Spray Mini
New to HSN? $10 off your first order with code HSN2023. See Details
ExtraFlex available when paying with the HSN Card, QCard® or Zulily credit card. Select the FlexPay option above and then select ExtraFlex. Credit terms apply. Learn More
HSN, QVC and Zulily credit card perks Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
What It Is
Available in a travel-size mini, Benefit’s The POREfessional: Super Setter is a long-lasting, multitasking makeup setting spray that locks on makeup for hours.
What You Get
- Mini POREfessional Super Setter Setting Spray
What It Does
- Helps blur the look of pores, feels weightless, and absorbs quickly for a flawless look that won’t smudge, transfer, or fade
- The water-based formula contains pore-blurring powders that softly scatter light and visibly reduce shine for a natural-looking, soft-focus finish
- The mess-free applicator mists on a smooth, even, featherlight cloud...no drops, spots, or sticky feel
Consumer Perception Survey
In a self-evaluation by 110 women after 1 week:
93% said it perfects the look of makeup
95% said skin feels hydrated
How to Use
- TIPS & TRICKS: After applying primer and makeup, shake well and hold 8” from face. Mist evenly all over.
- Warning: Keep out of eyes. Close eyes before misting.
- Mist on in the morning to lock makeup in place, then reapply during the day for a refreshing and perfecting boost.
- BEAUTY TIP: Defeat pores from day to night with the dynamic duo of The POREfessional face primer (sold separately) and Super Setter.
- Product ingredient listings are updated periodically. Before using a Benefit product, please read the ingredient list on the packaging of your product to be sure that the ingredients are appropriate for your personal use.
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for
any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible
merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an
exchange. Simply use the HSN Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return
your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size.
If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or
shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged
for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result
in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested
exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order,
HSN will issue a refund and not deduct the HSN Return Label fee. Learn
About The Brand
Remind me about upcoming Benefit Cosmetics shows.