AeroPilates Head and Neck Pillow
Overview & Details
When it comes to fitness, continued success is all about finding your comfort zone. This pillow helps you do exactly that by supporting your head and neck as you use your Pilates Rebounder or Performer (sold separately).
What You Get
- Head and neck pillow
- Manufacturer's 90-day limited warranty
Good to Know
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Please consult your personal physician before beginning any diet or exercise program.
- Take a realistic approach: If you work consistently and follow the program, you maximize your results.
|Measurements:||Approx. 10.5"L x 6"W x 3.5"H|
|Material Composition:||Vinyl and foam|
|Country of Origin:||China|
Head and neck pillow
- Helps support your head and neck as you use your Pilates Rebounder or Performer (sold separately)
- For use with three-, four- and five-cord Pilates machines (not included).
Quick delivery,just slipped it over the headrest.debbiedoubtfire, IN
Perfect addition to my reformer
I purchased this as an addition to my 5 year old AeroPilates reformer. My husband had been using a travel pillow from Joy to make his head and neck more comfortable when using the machine. I replaced it with this and it is a perfect fit and very comfortable for both of us. While the pillow should be removed for some exercises it is great for most and I wish Id purchased it years ago.suzzeeq, OH
definitely adds to the comfort!
This is a necessity in my opinion if you want to utilize your aeropilates machine for both cardio and Pilates. I'm very glad I purchased it in addition to the Pilates Tablesusannagift, IL
Great neck support
Neck support is great wouldnt really want to exercise without it. However check with QVC before purchasing cheaper and exactly the same product. Why would HSN need to be charging more?Dianeteti, CAWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
If you purchase this item go to QVC...less expensive!! I called HSN Customer Service and asked for a price match and they refused and I have to pay shipping to return this item. I have spent thousands of dollar at HSN...So much for being a VIP customer. I will be cutting up my card and going elsewhere!MyOpinionCounts1, MEWas this review helpful? 1 out of 2 found this review helpful