1986 MS70 ANACS San Francisco Mint Silver Eagle Dollar Coin
- 18 Months VIP Financing. see details
HSN, QVC and Zulily credit card perks Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Collecting silver eagles? Have you heard the design is changing? Here's your chance to collect the 1986 classic before the design changes in 2021.
What You Get
- 1986 MS70 ANACS San Francisco Mint Silver Eagle Dollar Coin with San Francisco core and label
- Wooden window box
- Certificate of authenticity.
Good to Know
- All coin items considered for return must be in their original condition as sold. Seals and cases contribute to the value of the coin and currency collectibles and must remain intact and unbroken. This applies but is not limited to: grading cases, Mint and Proof cases and packages, bag seals, original government sealed packaging and/or any other special packaging or containers.
About Collectible Coins…
Treasures from around the world – delivered right to your door! Our large selection of collectible coin sets, proofs, ancient and uncirculated coins is ideal for both the novice and the experienced collector. HSN coin experts travel the world for the best coins - from the latest U.S. state quarters to the Widow’s Mite coin, discovered during an archeological dig in the Middle East. Most coins include a Certificate of Authenticity that validates the coin’s origin and condition.
- This item is not for sale to customers in Minnesota.
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for
any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible
merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an
exchange. Simply use the HSN Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return
your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size.
If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or
shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged
for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result
in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested
exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order,
HSN will issue a refund and not deduct the HSN Return Label fee. Learn
- Genuine legal tender silver bullion coin struck by the United States Mint
- Contains approx. 1 troy oz. of pure silver backed by the United States Government for weight, content and purity
- Minted each year since 1986 in a limited edition
- Legal tender United States coin with a face value of one dollar
- Now one of the world's most popular silver bullion coins
Graded MS70 by ANACS, an independent, third-party grading company
- Mint State 70; the highest grading for a brilliant uncirculated coin
Individually encapsulated and in a box
- Helps protect the coin's graded condition during storage and display
- Upscale presentation box for gift giving or display
The Key Specs
|Coin Grade/Condition:||MS70 by ANACS|
|Mint Mark:||San Francisco|
|Packaging:||Individually encapsulated and in a box|
|Obverse:||Adolph A. Weinman's Walking Liberty striding forward in a flowing gown and wrapped by the American flag|
|Reverse:||Heraldic eagle; inscribed with "1 oz. fine silver" and "One Dollar"|
|Composition:||Approx. 99.93% pure silver (1 troy oz.)|
|Diameter:||Approx. 40.6mm (1.598") in diameter|
|Weight:||Approx. 31.103 grams (1.1 oz.)|
|Measurements:||Approx. 5-3/4"L x 4"W x 1-1/2"H|