Request to Delete My Account & Data
Depending on your state of residence, you may have the right to request that we delete or remove your personal data, but we want you to know a few things before you decide.
Deleting your data means we also delete your account—that means, we'd deactivate it and delete all associated information (and we'd miss you!). This may impact your ability to return items and HSN won't be able to send you communications.
We may still retain your data for the following reasons:
- As required or permitted by applicable law, for compliance, in response to subpoenas or other legal processes, or if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary
- At the request of government authorities conducting an investigation
- If we believe there's been a violation of our terms or policies, or to protect anyone's rights, property, life, health, security, or safety
- To prevent fraud or spam
- To complete any outstanding transaction or collect any fees owed
- To resolve outstanding disputes
- To troubleshoot existing problems
Before we delete your data, we'll verify your identity and comply with any laws that apply. If you have questions, call 1-866-376-0280.
If you choose to sign in, we'll be able to autofill the fields in your request and, hopefully, expedite the request process.