Teeter Better Back X3 Inversion Program Mat
New to HSN? $10 off your first order with code HSN2023. See Details
ExtraFlex available when paying with the HSN Card, QCard® or Zulily credit card. Select the FlexPay option above and then select ExtraFlex. Credit terms apply. Learn More
HSN, QVC and Zulily credit card perks Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Don't get bent out of shape. Inversion helps to realign the spine and joints with decompression and gentle stretching. Get the most out of your Teeter inversion table (sold separately) with this multipurpose mat. It offers a quick-reference guide to stretches and exercises you can do while inverted, protects your floors and can even be used as a yoga mat!
What You Get
- Better Back inversion program mat
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for
any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible
merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an
exchange. Simply use the HSN Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return
your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size.
If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or
shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged
for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result
in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested
exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order,
HSN will issue a refund and not deduct the HSN Return Label fee. Learn
- Provides a quick-reference guide to stretches and exercises within view while inverted
- Offers non-skid protection for hard floors
- Serves as an oversized yoga or exercise mat when turned to the reverse side
Printed with 24 movements
- Detailed illustrations offer a quick-reference guide within view while inverted
- Features inverted stretches at 30, 45 and 60 degrees up to advanced exercises at 90 degrees (full inversion)
- Includes an inversion angle guide
- Gray mat printed with black and blue graphics
- Double-layer construction
- Mesh fabric insert for extra strength
|Measurements:||Approx. 60"L x 36"W x 1/6"H|
|Material Composition:||Latex-free PVC composite and polyester fabric|
|Care:||Wipe clean with damp cloth|
|Country of Origin:||Taiwan|
About The Brand
Thousands of people who have inverted regularly have experienced temporary relief from back pain. Teeter inversion tables can help bring you this temporary relief and can also provide temporary health benefits that include stress relief, posture improvement and help maintaining your original body shape. Inversion may also help stimulate circulation and increase flexibility and range of motion.
Remind me about upcoming Teeter shows.
When To Watch
with Host Debbie Denmon
with Host Tina Jennings
with Host Tamara Hooks