Titan Flower Princess Girl's 16" Wheel Deluxe BMX Bike with Training Wheels - Pink
Overview & Details
Your child will be the block princess while riding the Titan Flower Princess. It sports pretty pink styling with a rugged design that includes a sturdy frame and 16" BMX tires. She'll love it as a fun and colorful first bike.
What You Get
- Girl's BMX bike with training wheels
Good to Know
- Selecting the correct frame size — choose the largest frame that you can comfortably straddle over the horizontal bar while keeping both feet flat on the ground and allowing a minimum of 1" clearance.
|Type:||Girl's single-speed BMX bike|
|Measurements:||Approx. 45"L x 18"W x 32"H assembled|
|Weight Capacity:||65 lbs.|
|Assembly:||Arrives 85% Assembled, some assembly required Requires basic hand tools including flat-head and Phillips-head screwdrivers, adjustable wrench, allen wrench and pliers|
|Care Instructions:||Wash with cloth and warm water Use spray lubricant to lubricate chain and other parts specified|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Attractively arranged multi-colored seat, tires, grips and training wheels
- Equipped with handlebar pads, front basket and rear doll seat with handlebar grip streamers
- Training Wheels can be installed and removed when child learns how to balance, or can be permanently fixed
Brook's first Bike.
Looks even better in person. My niece will love riding this and it will be a lasting memory of her first bike. Riding her bunny around in the back. The helmet will be used also to complete the look. A special bike for a talented 3 year old " Brooke".NARNA, FL
Out of the box this bike was easy to assemble, did not understand the reviews about no tools included. It came with a universal wrench. Had to have a screwdriver. Did not give it a five star rating because the little doll seat was cracked ..........patched it up and lined it with fabric.Billy1956, SC