Titan Flower Princess Girl's 16" Wheel Deluxe BMX Bike with Training Wheels - Pink
Overview & Details
Your child will be the block princess while riding the Titan Flower Princess. It sports pretty pink styling with a rugged design that includes a sturdy frame and 16" BMX tires. She'll love it as a fun and colorful first bike.
What You Get
- Girl's BMX bike with training wheels
Good to Know
- Selecting the correct frame size — choose the largest frame that you can comfortably straddle over the horizontal bar while keeping both feet flat on the ground and allowing a minimum of 1" clearance.
|Type:||Girl's single-speed BMX bike|
|Measurements:||Approx. 45"L x 18"W x 32"H assembled|
|Weight Capacity:||65 lbs.|
|Assembly:||Arrives 85% Assembled, some assembly required Requires basic hand tools including flat-head and Phillips-head screwdrivers, adjustable wrench, allen wrench and pliers|
|Care Instructions:||Wash with cloth and warm water Use spray lubricant to lubricate chain and other parts specified|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Attractively arranged multi-colored seat, tires, grips and training wheels
- Equipped with handlebar pads, front basket and rear doll seat with handlebar grip streamers
- Training Wheels can be installed and removed when child learns how to balance, or can be permanently fixed
Granddaughter loves her bike
Bought this for my 5 yr old granddaughter. She loves it. Easy to put together, came with all the tools. Cute bike!Utah21, UTWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
Brook's first Bike.
Looks even better in person. My niece will love riding this and it will be a lasting memory of her first bike. Riding her bunny around in the back. The helmet will be used also to complete the look. A special bike for a talented 3 year old " Brooke".NARNA, FLWas this review helpful? 8 out of 8 found this review helpful
Out of the box this bike was easy to assemble, did not understand the reviews about no tools included. It came with a universal wrench. Had to have a screwdriver. Did not give it a five star rating because the little doll seat was cracked ..........patched it up and lined it with fabric.Billy1956, SCWas this review helpful? 7 out of 7 found this review helpful