Teeter P2 Portable Decompression Back Stretcher
Overview & Details
This portable backs stretcher offers a lightweight, easy-to-use and effective way to decompress the back whether at home or on-the-go. With a simple push on the handles, you can easily apply gentle, user-controlled traction to stretch and relax tense muscles. The P2 makes a great alternative to traditional inversion equipment as well as a portable travel solution for those who love their Teeter Inversion Table.
What You Get
- P2 lap pad bar assembly
- P2 roller support bar assembly
- Assembly and use instructions
- Usage Tips insert
- Manufacturer's 5-year limited warranty
What It Does
- Teeter decompression devices are indicated for the following conditions: back pain, muscle tension, degenerative disc disease, spinal degenerative joint disease, spinal stenosis, herniated disc, spinal curvature due to tight muscles, sciatica, muscle spasm and facet syndrome.
|Maximum User Weight:||300 lbs.|
|Assembled Measurements:||Approx. 20-3/4"L x 17-1/2"W x 7-3/4"H|
|Weight:||Approx. 3.05 lbs.|
|Material Composition:||Steel, formed plastic, formed foam rollers|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Apply gentle, user-controlled traction with a simple push of the arms
- Alternative to traditional inversion therapy
- Simply lay on a flat surface with knees bent and feet on the floor or propped on a chair
- Can also be used from a seated position
- Push firmly on hand grips for an effective lower back stretch
- One size fits most users
Comfortable roller supports
- Large foam roller covers large surface area behind the knees
- Helps provide leverage during stretch without causing unpleasant pressure
Contoured movable lap pads
- Has the ability to slide horizontally or rotate at any angle
- Fits comfortably over the thighs in just the right position for every user
Non-slip foam-wrapped hand grips
- Provide a comfortable grip for an effective push
Lightweight, durable steel design
- Provides the stability and durability you need
- Weighs just over 3 lbs. so it's easy to maneuver
Space-saving and portable
- Disassembles flat for travel decompression on-the-go
- Fits right in your suitcase
This really helped my lower back. I only doing it every morning like 2 minutes. My pain in my lower back gone. I start my day stretching with my teeter. Thank you, HSN for Teeter.cyndichicago, ILWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Stretched my back
This small contraption is so far working. Let's see how it continues to work. I will update if I'm able to.Valleyblessed, NYWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
A little miracle!
This decompression back stretcher is just wonderful. It helps me with my lower back pain and sciatica. I use it in the morning especially when my pain is at its worst, I stretch five times for 15 seconds each and go about my day as a new person. It's a beautiful thing!kaeight, FLWas this review helpful? 8 out of 8 found this review helpful
To my surprise...
I was skeptical when ordering but to my surprise, I was VERY happy with the Teeter P2. I had a L4L5 fusion surgery in 08 and was able to still function well even with chronic pain. NOW I also have a curvature in my lower spine due to degenerative disease. I knew the inversion table was good, however, I have no room. I found the Teeter P2 on HSN online and decided to give it a try. To my surprise, it helped a lot! Will still always have chronic pain but not near as much as I did! Life saver!Floridagirl54, FLWas this review helpful? 9 out of 9 found this review helpful
It's working on me
I'm a cook and I carry about 30lbs meat mixes about 5 times a shift 3x a week. Most of the time I go home with hurting back like yesterday, so it was my 1st time to use it seriously and honestly, this thing worked on me. I'm so glad I bought this. I really wanted to buy the hung up teeter but it's not right one for me and there was no room in my house. Thanks for making this available.chris67, WAWas this review helpful? 11 out of 11 found this review helpful
Thousands of people who have inverted regularly have experienced temporary relief from back pain. Teeter inversion tables can help bring you this temporary relief and can also provide temporary health benefits that include stress relief, posture improvement and help maintaining your original body shape. Inversion may also help stimulate circulation and increase flexibility and range of motion.
Remind me about Teeter upcoming shows.
When To Watch
with Host Suzanne Runyan