Teeter P2 Portable Decompression Back Stretcher
New to HSN? $10 off your first order with code HSN2023. See Details
ExtraFlex available when paying with the HSN Card, QCard® or Zulily credit card. Select the FlexPay option above and then select ExtraFlex. Credit terms apply. Learn More
HSN, QVC and Zulily credit card perks Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
This portable backs stretcher offers a lightweight, easy-to-use and effective way to decompress the back whether at home or on-the-go. With a simple push on the handles, you can easily apply gentle, user-controlled traction to stretch and relax tense muscles. The P2 makes a great alternative to traditional inversion equipment as well as a portable travel solution for those who love their Teeter Inversion Table.
What You Get
- P2 lap pad bar assembly
- P2 roller support bar assembly
- Assembly and use instructions
- Usage Tips insert
- Manufacturer's 5-year limited warranty
What It Does
- Teeter decompression devices are indicated for the following conditions: back pain, muscle tension, degenerative disc disease, spinal degenerative joint disease, spinal stenosis, herniated disc, spinal curvature due to tight muscles, sciatica, muscle spasm and facet syndrome.
- Caution: Consult your physician before beginning this or any weight loss or exercise program.
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for
any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible
merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an
exchange. Simply use the HSN Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return
your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size.
If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or
shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged
for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result
in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested
exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order,
HSN will issue a refund and not deduct the HSN Return Label fee. Learn
- Apply gentle, user-controlled traction with a simple push of the arms
- Alternative to traditional inversion therapy
- Simply lay on a flat surface with knees bent and feet on the floor or propped on a chair
- Can also be used from a seated position
- Push firmly on hand grips for an effective lower back stretch
- One size fits most users
Comfortable roller supports
- Large foam roller covers large surface area behind the knees
- Helps provide leverage during stretch without causing unpleasant pressure
Contoured movable lap pads
- Has the ability to slide horizontally or rotate at any angle
- Fits comfortably over the thighs in just the right position for every user
Non-slip foam-wrapped hand grips
- Provide a comfortable grip for an effective push
Lightweight, durable steel design
- Provides the stability and durability you need
- Weighs just over 3 lbs. so it's easy to maneuver
Space-saving and portable
- Disassembles flat for travel decompression on-the-go
- Fits right in your suitcase
|Maximum User Weight:||300 lbs.|
|Assembled Measurements:||Approx. 20-3/4"L x 17-1/2"W x 7-3/4"H|
|Weight:||Approx. 3.05 lbs.|
|Material Composition:||Steel, formed plastic, formed foam rollers|
|Country of Origin:||China|
About The Brand
Thousands of people who have inverted regularly have experienced temporary relief from back pain. Teeter inversion tables can help bring you this temporary relief and can also provide temporary health benefits that include stress relief, posture improvement and help maintaining your original body shape. Inversion may also help stimulate circulation and increase flexibility and range of motion.
Remind me about upcoming Teeter shows.