exclusive! BeautyBio GloPRO® Tool w/Skin Icing Rollers Set
What It Is
GloPRO is a patented facial tool designed to help exfoliate the skin. After a GloPRO beauty Treatment, the Cryo Skin Icing Rollers can be used to instantly and temporarily cool the skin and instantly temporarily tighten the appearance of pores on contact.
What You Get
- GloPRO Device + Face Microtip Attachment Head
- 2 AAA batteries with activation strip
- Clear plastic case
- USB Power Cord
- Adapter Plug
- Empty sprayer bottle
- 5 GloPro Skin Prep Pads
- Skin Icing CRYO attachment for Eyes (narrow attachment head)
- Skin Icing CRYO attachment for Face/body (wide attachment head)
- 30-count jar of Prep Pads
- (5) .06 oz. Prep Pad Packettes
- User Guide
What It Does
- A patented beauty treatment designed to exfoliate the skin to help brighten its appearance improving the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Utilizes micro-needle technology for visible skin firming benefits through stainless steel microneedle tips which safely condition the uppermost layer of skin
- Assists in gently encouraging your skin's own natural cell turnover through exfoliation
- Designed to help skin appear firmer and have a more luminous and refined appearance
- Face Rollerhead contains 540 stainless steel micro needles (9 rows of 60 micro needles each = 540 total). Each individual GloPRO stainless steel micro needle is 0.30mm long and 0.20mm thick
Skin Icing CRYO attachments
- Have a stainless steel roller head and can be stored in the fridge or freezer to instantly and temporarily cool the skin to tighten the appearance of pores
- Immediately cool the skin on contact temporarily tighten the appearance of pores
- Deliver an instant temporary cooling, refreshing feeling perfect for use after beauty treatments such as waxing and microdermabrasion , during warm weather, and after workouts
- Crafted of weighted stainless steel. Wide head designed for use on face and body; narrow end designed for use under the eye, on the brow bone, or on hard to reach areas
- Massaging motion helps temporarily stimulate localized circulation, delivering the appearance of a natural, subtle flush to skin for a temporary, natural-looking radiant glow.
Skin Prep Pads
- Formulated with a proprietary peptide, the GloPRO Skin Prep Pads are designed to help clean/prepare skin prior to using the GloPRO Tool
- Infused with peptides, Lemongrass Oil, Cedarwood Oil, Lavender Oil, Geranium Oil and other key ingredients
How to Use
- GloPRO: Use on cleansed skin free of makeup. 1. Cleanse skin well and pat dry. 2. Use moderate pressure to roll GloPRO on the skin. 3. Roll GloPRO over each area 4-10 times, changing direction with each pass. 4. GloPRO should be used for at least 1-3 minutes. 5. GloPRO is recommended for use at least 2-3 times per week and may be used daily if desired. 6. Follow immediately with a serum or cream. 7. Clean MicroTip attachment head after every use by spraying with alcohol. Caution: Do not to look directly at the red LED light when the GloPRO unit is powered on. The LED light informs the user that the product is turned on. Use on cleansed skin free of makeup, follow with topicals. May be used day or night, recommended 2-3 times a week but can be used daily as needed. Incorporate as part of skincare regimen with BeautyBio products or your favorite skincare.
- Cryo Attachments: When using GloPRO Cryo Skin Icing Rollers as a beauty treatment on its own: STEP 1 Cleanse face, pat dry, then apply your favorite serum or facial oil. STEP 2 Remove Cryo Attachment Heads from fridge or freezer and allow them to sit for 5 minutes. Attach Cryo Heads to GloPRO and turn the tool on. STEP 3 Use each roller as follows: NARROW ROLLER: Roll under eyes using an outward motion while applying light pressure. Roll along brow bone from the center of your face toward your ears. Roll on your nose to mouth lines in a downward motion. WIDE ROLLER: Roll from the side of the nose across cheek toward your ears. Roll on cheeks in an upward motion from jawline to cheekbone. Roll along jawline from center of chin toward your ears. Roll on ankles in circular motions. Roll on the back of your neck, shoulders. STEP 4 Remove from GloPRO handle when finished. Rinse with water and towel dry after use. For an extra cooling experience, store in the fridge or freezer. Using Cryo Attachments after a GloPRO Microneedle beauty treatment? Immediately following use of any of the GloPRO Microneedle attachments, apply your topicals and then follow steps 2-4 above, utilizing your GloPRO Skin Icing Cryo Attachments as your last step. For AM+PM use. Store in fridge or freezer between uses. If storing in the freezer, wait five minutes before use. Pro tips: You may notice an initial flush to your skin giving a temporary radiant glow—this is completely normal. Can be used after other beauty treatments such as waxing, or after working out.
- Skin Prep Pads: Prep Pad should be used on cleansed skin free of makeup. Gently swab all areas of the skin with a prep pad that you intend to treat with GloPRO tool. Discard packet and pad after use. Use GloPRO Skin Prep Pads before utilizing GloPRO. Can be used any time.
About The Brand
After spending years helping to develop cutting-edge beauty technology and products for prominent cosmetics companies, Jamie O'Banion and Dr. Terry James created new patented technology so exceptional they decided to launch it themselves. Beauty Bioscience is all fact and no fluff, delivering real results with carefully edited products that actually work, from the award-winning GloPRO® tool to cult-following topicals. BeautyBio babes around the world celebrate a new era of empowered confidence inside and out. The results truly speak for themselves!
Remind me about upcoming BeautyBio shows.