2022-S PR70 ANACS First Day of Issue LE 613 Silver Eagle Dollar Coin
- New to HSN? $10 off your first order with code HSN2023. See Details
- ExtraFlex available when paying with the HSN Card, QCard® or Zulily credit card. Select the FlexPay option above and then select ExtraFlex. Credit terms apply. Learn More
Ways To Save
HSN, QVC and Zulily credit card perks Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Bring home an updated version of the classic "Walking Liberty" silver eagle coin for 2022. This redesign features a "refreshed" version of A. A. Weinman's iconic lady liberty design on the obverse and a new eagle rendition by artist Emily Damstra on the reverse. It's 1 of only 613 Limited Edition DCAM coins offered by ANACS. It makes a memorable gift or great addition to any collection.
What You Get
- 2022 PR70 DCAM ANACS FDOI LE 613 Silver Eagle dollar coin; San Francisco Mint
- Velvet storage pouch
- Certificate of authenticity
Good to Know
- All coin items considered for return must be in their original condition as sold. Seals and cases contribute to the value of the coin and currency collectibles and must remain intact and unbroken. This applies but is not limited to: grading cases, Mint and Proof cases and packages, bag seals, original government sealed packaging and/or any other special packaging or containers.
About Collectible Coins…
Treasures from around the world – delivered right to your door! Our large selection of collectible coin sets, proofs, ancient and uncirculated coins is ideal for both the novice and the experienced collector. HSN coin experts travel the world for the best coins - from the latest U.S. state quarters to the Widow’s Mite coin, discovered during an archeological dig in the Middle East. Most coins include a Certificate of Authenticity that validates the coin’s origin and condition.
- This item is not for sale to customers in Minnesota.
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for
any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible
merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an
exchange. Simply use the HSN Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return
your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size.
If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or
shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged
for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result
in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested
exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order,
HSN will issue a refund and not deduct the HSN Return Label fee. Learn
- Introduced in 1986, the popular and now-iconic American Eagle Silver Coins are one of world's most popular silver coins
First Day of Issue; Limited Edition of 613 coins
- These coins have been designated as First Day of Issue Limited Edition
- When they are gone, no more coins can be certified as "First Day of Issue"
Approx. 1 oz. silver bullion coin
- Precious-metal coin
- Approx. 99.93% pure silver
Graded PR70 (Proof) by ANACS
- Proof coin with the highest possible grading of 70
- Struck at least twice on highly polished coin blanks to bring out the mirrored background and high-relief images
- Independently graded and certified
Deep Cameo finish (DCAM)
- Deeply frosted images and lettering that contrast with the mirrored background to produce extra sharp details
Encapsulated and in a velvet storage pouch
- Helps protect the coin's graded condition during storage and display
- Decorative encapsulation slab is marked with pertinent coin information and grader's authentication
- Ready for gift giving or storage
Produced at the San Francisco Mint
- Coin bears the "S" mint mark on reverse
- Special San Francisco-themed case and label features an image of the Golden Gate Bridge
The Key Specs
|Coin Grade/Condition:||PR70 (Proof) DCAM by ANACS|
|Mint Mark:||San Francisco|
|Limited Edition:||First Day of Issue, Limited Edition of 613|
|Packaging:||Encapsulated in an ANACS plastic slab and velvet pouch|
|Obverse:||Features a refreshed depiction of Adolph A. Weinman's original full-length figure of Liberty in full stride, enveloped in folds of the flag, with her right hand extended and branches of laurel and oak in her left.|
|Reverse:||Features an eagle as it approaches a landing, carrying an oak branch, as if to add it to a nest. Inscriptions are "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA," "E PLURIBUS UNUM," "1 OZ. FINE SILVER," and "ONE DOLLAR."|
|Composition:||Approx. 1 troy ounce|
|Diameter:||Approx 1.598" in diameter|
|Weight:||Approx. 31.103 grams/1 troy oz. (1.097 oz.)|
|Measurements:||Approx. 4" x 3.75" x .25"|