1921 P-Mint Uncirculated Last Morgan Silver Dollar
New to HSN? $10 off your first order with code HSN2023. See Details
ExtraFlex available when paying with the HSN Card, QCard® or Zulily credit card. Select the FlexPay option above and then select ExtraFlex. Credit terms apply. Learn More
HSN, QVC and Zulily credit card perks Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Add a historic silver dollar to your collection. This classic Morgan silver dollar comes in 90% silver and represents the largest silver coin ever made for circulation. It comes encapsulated to preserve its uncirculated condition and makes a wonderful and historic piece to spark an interest in coin collecting or to add to an existing collection.
What You Get
- 1921 Morgan Silver Dollar
- Storage pouch
Good to Know
- All coin items considered for return must be in their original condition as sold. Seals and cases contribute to the value of the coin and currency collectibles and must remain intact and unbroken. This applies but is not limited to: grading cases, Mint and Proof cases and packages, bag seals, original government sealed packaging and/or any other special packaging or containers.
About Collectible Coins…
Treasures from around the world – delivered right to your door! Our large selection of collectible coin sets, proofs, ancient and uncirculated coins is ideal for both the novice and the experienced collector. HSN coin experts travel the world for the best coins - from the latest U.S. state quarters to the Widow’s Mite coin, discovered during an archeological dig in the Middle East. Most coins include a Certificate of Authenticity that validates the coin’s origin and condition.
- This item is not for sale to customers in Minnesota.
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for
any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible
merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an
exchange. Simply use the HSN Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return
your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size.
If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or
shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged
for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result
in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested
exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order,
HSN will issue a refund and not deduct the HSN Return Label fee. Learn
- Minted from 1878 to 1904, and then again in 1921
- Standard silver dollar minted since following the Seated Liberty dollar
- Largest silver coin ever made for circulation
90% pure silver
- Due to the amount of silver in each coin, many of all Morgan Silver Dollars were melted by the U.S. Government in the 1920s to help pay for World War I. Millions more were melted for World War II. More were privately melted in the 1980s when silver reached $50 an ounce, and many were destroyed or worn out in circulation between 1878 and the 1920s
- Precious-metal coin
- Coin has never been circulated to the public
- Helps protect coin's condition
The Key Specs
|Mint Mark:||Philadelphia Mint|
|Obverse:||Left-facing portrait of Miss Liberty|
|Reverse:||Eagle holding arrows and an olive branch|
|Composition:||90% silver, 10% copper|
|Diameter:||Approx. 38mm (1-1/2")|
|Weight:||Approx. 26.73 grams (.944 oz.)|