Zadro LED Vanity Mirror with USB Port
Overview & Details
Behold your beauty with this dual-magnification, lighted vanity mirror. Its elegant design lets this mirror dress up any room, while the rechargeable battery and USB port gives you dual convenience of checking your makeup and charging an electronic device while on the go. Enjoy the view.
What You Get
- Round LED vanity mirror
- AC adaptor
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
Good to Know
- Battery takes approximately 3 to 5 hours to fully charge.
- To charge the battery, plug the AC adapter into a wall outlet, then plug the power cord into the mirror base.
|Measurements:||Approx. 11"L x 6"W x 19"H|
|Weight:||Approx. 3.5 lbs.|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Allows the mirror to be completely cordless while consuming less electricity than regular bulbs
- Provides shadow-free illumination for the entire face
- LED Lights are 70% more efficient than incandescent lights
- Offers a convenient charging station for your electronic devices on the go
- 360 swivel creates an easy transition between magnifications
- 1x magnification ideal for applying makeup
- 10x magnification perfect for applying touch-ups
Elegant satin nickel finish
- Helps transform any room into a glamorous beauty room
I love it!
I recently moved and my vanity is inside one of my closets, the problem is hat it doesn't have a light or connection. I was using the lighting in the Roman but it still was not enough. I love this vanity mirror, I can finally apply my makeup and not miss a spot.Butterfly185, FLWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
I like this mirror for plucking hair off your face but maybe not use to it yet I cannot put makeup on in front of it you have to get real close to it the light in it is pretty bright and clear not yellow its nice you can charge your phone on itIuka-girl, MSWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Aging is NOT for the weak. I'm 70 and not having good eye sight really sucks ...... but this wonderful mirror with the USB port and light is a life savor. Being young at heart, I still put make up on every time I go out the door. And I really didn't know just how blind I was until I got this fabulous mirror. Now I can see just what I'm dealing with and how to make my make up work for me.The USB port charges my cell phone while I get ready for my day and the battery charger lasts me over a week. So it will go with me on trips.If you are having trouble putting on your make up and are over 65 the 10X magnification is really a wonderful help.Take it from me..... just do it. You will be so glad you did. And it will cut your prep time in half!!!smurff, GAWas this review helpful? 9 out of 9 found this review helpful
LOVE - LOVE - LOVE ITbethicals, FLWas this review helpful? 1 out of 3 found this review helpful
I ordered this mirror, as I did not have an outlet on my side if the vanity. Was thrilled with the quality and ease of charging. I cover it with a hair turbie, when not in use to keep it clean. It was a good investment! Light quality and mirror are top notch!Bling02, WIWas this review helpful? 6 out of 9 found this review helpful