"You Get What You Pitch For" by Anthony Sullivan with Tim Vandehey
Overview & Details
It's time to make that big business proposal you've worked on for months. Noted pitchman Anthony "Sully" Sullivan can help you persuade the masses with field-tested practical pitching techniques that win the day. Using entertaining pitchman logo, vivid stories and colorful characters, Sullivan tells you how to always be positive and win an audience's trust. Be in charge and get what you pitch for.
What You Get
- You Get What You Pitch for book
|Measurements:||Approx. 5.75"L x .9"W x 8.5"H|
|Country of Origin:||Printed in USA|
You Get What You Pitch For
- Noted pitchman Anthony "Sully" Sullivan provides methods for building productive, positive, mutually beneficial person-to-person interactions
- Field-tested practical pitching techniques
- Valuable tips for handling disagreements, job interviews, making an important speech, getting funding, going after a promotion and more
- Learn how to become more persuasive, positive and control situations to win an audience's trust
- Entertaining pitchman logo, vivid stories and colorful characters
Enjoying it so far!
So far I'm enjoying this book. It's written in a format that's humorous and conversational.I am a believer that I always have more to learn and teachers come in a variety of packages. When you least expect it you will have a nugget of knowledge shared that will impact your life.I am looking forward to finishing this book and putting the concepts into practice.LonaC, UTWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
I purchased this book with the intention of gaining knowledge on how to be more successful in and about life in general. The first chapter is filled words I have never uttered in my entire life. Not once but several times and this is only within the first chapter. It does focus on some very valuable ways of taking control of and not saying No whenever an individual feels positive about his or her convictionslmybabe2578, NJWas this review helpful? 0 out of 5 found this review helpful