ybf Water-Resistant Gel Eyeliner
Overview & Details
What It Is
Gel eyeliner formula for an unforgettable, fresh look
What You Get
- .012 oz. Water Resistant Gel Eyeliner
What It Does
- Helps create the look of definition on your eyes
- Buildable and blendable
- Easy to apply and easy to remove
- Glides on smooth
- Retractable and features a pop-off sharpener on the bottom to keep your tip in shape
How to Use
- Use a light touch for a natural, soft line with your gel pencils.
- Use a firmer touch for bold lines and adjust the thickness of your liner to your liking.
- For a dramatic look, smudge out the liners for a smoky eye effect
- If you need to clean up your liner, use a cotton swab with a bit of ybf face primer (sold separately) or petroleum jelly
Made in Korea
|Ingredients: : Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Ceresin, Polyethylene, Isododecane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Microcrystalline Wax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Acrylate /Dimethicone Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Carbonate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Trisiloxane, Beta-Glucan, Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Black 2 (CI 77266).|
It's A Winner!
You won't find a better liner. The colors are great (especially the charcoal). It glides on smoothly, and has great staying power. Though it's long lasting, it's easily removed. No eye tugging applying or removing. Hope this is never discontinued!NancyB222, RI
at last !. no racoon eyes
Stacy. i have watched you for so many years. I didn't think there was a liner i could use on the water line that would not ever smudge or cause black smudges that looked miserable under my eyes. this one stays put !!.. I LOVE this eyeliner... thank you ~augustvibe31, NY
Glides on effortlessly. Nothing not to like.kozekat, MI
YBF Gel Eyeliner
Love this. It stays on. Thank you Stacy for another winner.maria0808, CA
THE BEST EVER!
I've struggled most of my life with the most sensitive eyes and have been in search of an eyeliner that won't sting or cause redness. Finally, this is one true "hypoallergenic" liner that really delivers what it promised! I highly recommend it if you have super sensitive eyes! Stays all day long, too - I love it!liezl24, NY
Remind me about ybf beauty upcoming shows.