ybf Water-Resistant Gel Eyeliner
Overview & Details
What It Is
Gel eyeliner formula for an unforgettable, fresh look
What You Get
- .012 oz. Water Resistant Gel Eyeliner
What It Does
- Helps create the look of definition on your eyes
- Buildable and blendable
- Easy to apply and easy to remove
- Glides on smooth
- Retractable and features a pop-off sharpener on the bottom to keep your tip in shape
How to Use
- Use a light touch for a natural, soft line with your gel pencils.
- Use a firmer touch for bold lines and adjust the thickness of your liner to your liking.
- For a dramatic look, smudge out the liners for a smoky eye effect
- If you need to clean up your liner, use a cotton swab with a bit of ybf face primer (sold separately) or petroleum jelly
Made in Korea
|Ingredients: : Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Ceresin, Polyethylene, Isododecane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Microcrystalline Wax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Acrylate /Dimethicone Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Carbonate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Trisiloxane, Beta-Glucan, Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Black 2 (CI 77266).|
THE BEST EVER!
I've struggled most of my life with the most sensitive eyes and have been in search of an eyeliner that won't sting or cause redness. Finally, this is one true "hypoallergenic" liner that really delivers what it promised! I highly recommend it if you have super sensitive eyes! Stays all day long, too - I love it!liezl24, NY
Wonderful color and stay on power
Well, when they say water resistant, they mean it! Love the consistency of the eyeliner and the color is vibrant. It has the best staying power of an eyeliner I have ever used! Bought all the rest of the colors, too. You won't be disappointed with this product, and the price is for the every day person, won't break the bank!irish60, OH
I have been searching for a eyeliner. Have tried many in the past. But I was pleasantly surprised by the color and was so easy to apply. Lasted all day. Did not run or smudge. Ordered another in a different color. Thanks for a lineliner.Glenna123, MO
Purrfect placement lines
Like this product as it tolerates more tears (water resistant), and though not waterproof...which I need for weddings, funerals and sob stories on TV and movies, I have faith in Stacey's ability to make it in the future! Still watching for the multicolored pinwheel powder to return.ACWCalligrapher, VAWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
The best eyeliner ever!Swumom, SC
Remind me about ybf beauty upcoming shows.