ybf Liquid Star Shadow
Overview & Details
What It Is
Innovative and creative liquid eyeshadow that goes from liquid to solid like magic!
What You Get
- .11 fl. oz. Liquid Star Shadow
What It Does
- Thinner than cream, these lustrous shadows leave no mess under your lids
- Dries within moments so you can swipe them on and GLOW!
- With our flat paddle brush, you can easily apply to your lids and then blend out with your fingertips
- Can be worn light or built up with ease for high color intensity
- Self-setting; no primer necessary
How to Use
- For your lid, choose either supernova spice (sold separately) OR beaming beige (sold separately), depending on your skin coloring and preference, and smooth it over your lid as the base color. Blend out the color with your fingertips.
- Next, apply stellar sienna (sold separately) sparingly in your crease and outer corner of your eye and blend out to create definition and depth.
- Last, take magnetic moonlight (sold separately), you can dab just a bit on the inner corners of your eyes and under your brow for a little glow.
- Finish with eyeliner and mascara (sold separately) to complete your look.
Made in China
|Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Acrylates Copolymer, Water (Aqua), Phenoxyethanol, Polyisobutene, Boron Nitride, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Tin Oxide. May contain (+/-): Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492).|
Two in one product
This is my second review first was the kit. Im still loving these shadows wear them every day. I ran out the spice first. Second will be moonlight. I discovered they work beautifully on cheeks corner of eyes bridge of nose forehead for highlighter. The moonlight is intense but works great corner of eyes above cheeks. But the SSpice has been my go to cheek color above lips and forehead. It gives a lovely shimmer. Works over powder and stays put all day. Havent tried the 2 other shades. My tip 4 UHapee2bhere, LAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Remind me about ybf beauty upcoming shows.