Wunder2 WunderExtensions Lash Extension Stain Mascara
Overview & Details
What It Is
Lash stain that provides long-lasting wear for up to 72 hours
What You Get
- .28 oz. WunderExtensions Lash Extension Stain Mascara
What It Does
- Enjoy defined and longer-looking lashes for up to 72 hours without any smudging or flaking
- Cost-effective alternative to lash dying procedures
- Tinted 3D lash extension fibers of varied length and thickness adds dramatic effect without the telltale white fibers usually found in mascaras
- Works as a primer to provide extra length and volume when used as a base for your favorite mascara
- Definition brush reaches each and every lash from root to tip for a defined, full look
How to Use
- Apply to clean, dry lashes.
- Apply one coat from base to tip for a naturally defined look; reapply for a more dramatic effect.
- Can be worn alone or under your favorite mascara.
- To remove prior to 72-hour wear, use an oil-based cleanser or waterproof makeup remover.
Made in Italy
|Ingredients: INGREDIENTS: Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, (Ci 77499)/ Iron Oxides, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polybutene, Dimethicone, Pentaerythrityl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Aqua / Water, Alcohol Denat., Nylon-12, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Nylon-6, Silica, Ethylhexylglycerin|
Love this product.manirani, TXWas this review helpful? 5 out of 10 found this review helpful
No difference than wearing waterproof mascara and it clumps - not a smooth application with a stain left in eyelashes.fiesta, CAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 1 found this review helpful
Yes I do wunder 2
This mascara came in a large box and inside was only two brushes with the wand. The wand didn't even have then end cap on it. No mascara was in the box.calle928, CAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Not any better than any other mascara, except for high price. Flakes during application and those flakes don't want to come off your cheek. It does stay a second day, with smudges under the eye and upper lashes stuck together. Waste of time.POOCHERINO, MIWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful