Wonderbag Eco Friendly Slowcooker - Large
Overview & Details
Here's a great way to cook on the go and use less energy. The Wonderbag's design works using heat-retention, maintaining temperature first established from cooking on the stove or in the oven. It continues to cook food that has been brought to boil by conventional methods for up to 12 hours without the use of additional electricity or fuel. Try it for outdoor adventures such as camping, fishing, boating or tailgating. That's a hot cooking idea.
What You Get
- Recipe booklet
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
Good to Know
- Use with a pot with short handles.
- Use only copper, steel, aluminum, enameled cast iron, cast iron and glassware pots. Do not use clay or ceramic.
- It's recommended that a dishtowel or trivet be placed in the base of the Wonderbag before pot is placed inside.
- Pots transferred directly from the stove or oven to the Wonderbag should not be hotter than 350 degrees F.
|Color Choices:||Black, Gray, Khaki, Red or Navy|
|Measurements:||Approx. 9"H x 20" Diameter|
|Material Composition:||100% Polyester fabric, filled with polyurethane foam|
|Care:||Spot wash and hang dry|
|Country of Origin:||South Africa|
- Cooking in the Wonderbag helps keep moisture inside your food
- Allows flavors to develop
- Uses no electricity
Insulated for hot or cold food
- Makes a great farmers market or supermarket companion
- Perfect for transporting meals to picnics or to a party
Works using heat-retention
- Maintaining temperature first established from cooking on the stove or in oven
- Continues to cook food brought to boil by conventional methods for up to 12 hours
Uses less energy than normally required for cooking
- Removes need for power when cooking on the go
- Great for outdoor adventures such as camping, fishing, boating, hiking, tailgating and social events in and out of your home
I got this for my son so that he can have hot meals. Well, he used it for the first time, and when he came home I asked him if his food was hot. He replied it was and it was good. I prepared cheese grits & shrimp.JJSherman, GAWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful