Wolfgang Puck Pressure Oven Accessories Kebab Kit
Overview & Details
When the rush is on to deliver dinner, how do you find new and creative ways of serving the same old thing? Let Wolfgang help, again! Eight skewers and the necessary side wheels let you create flavorful combinations of meat, seafood, vegetables and even fruit to please each member of your family.
What You Get
- 8 Skewers
- 2 Side wheels
- Use and care guide
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
Good to Know
- For use with Wolfgang Puck Pressure Oven Model BROR1000-A4 (sold separately).
- Rotisserie rod and rotisserie screws are required to use this Kebab Kit.
|Measurements:||Approx. 12"L x 5-12" Diameter|
|Weight:||Approx. 11.68 oz.|
|Care:||Hand wash only|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Excellent accessory for Wolfgang's Pressure Oven
- Fun new way to serve tried-and-true ingredients, like meats and vegetables
- Everyone can have their own custom kebab
- Included use and care guide provides Wolfgang's recipe for beef kebabs
- Also includes cooking tips for excellent kebabs
Very easy to use and I love it.
Easy to use and I love it.cdennisbart, FLWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Great addition to my oven!
I love Woldgang Puck's products! I use his pressure oven daily and these are a great addition to my tool set. I had an old oven that used similar kebab sticks, so I was thrilled when Woldgang came out with these!CookzCorner, NVWas this review helpful? 6 out of 8 found this review helpful
The name Wolfgang Puck is synonymous with the ultimate in all aspects of the culinary arts. This world-renowned master chef and restaurateur’s skill in the kitchen and passion for quality has earned him a reputation that’s unparalleled in his field. Puck’s attention to detail is evident in his signature line of professional-quality cookware and time-saving kitchen appliances and essentials. If you share Puck’s passion for good food and great cookware, this collection is for you!
Remind me about Wolfgang Puck upcoming shows.
When To Watch
with Host Guy Yovan