Wirk™ Ride Exercise Bike with Workstation & Strength System
Overview & Details
Your busy life demands multitasking, and the Wirk Ride exercise bike works with you, combining upper and lower-body exercise capabilities with an adjustable standing workstation. Maintain high productivity while experiencing the benefits of biking and resistance workouts, all in the comfort of your office or home. Pedal, push and pull your way to health with this all-in-one workout solution.
What You Get
- Wirk Ride with strength system frame
- 2 Hand Straps
- Tools & hardware
- Owner's manual
- Manufacturer's 3-year limited warranty on frame; 90 days on parts
Good to Know
- Proposition 65 warning: This product contains a chemical or chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm.
- Consult a physician before beginning any exercise program.
- Requires 2 AAA batteries (1.5V each), not included.
|Measurements:||Approx. 43-49"L x 21-1/2 to 50-1/4"W x 58-3/4" to 62"H Desk work surface approx. 17-1/4"W x 10" Diameter Desktop height in standing position: Maximum approx. 44-1/2", minimum approx. 40"|
|Weight:||Approx. 53.50 lbs.|
|Maximum Weight Capacity:||Seat approx. 300 lbs. Desktop approx. 30 lbs.|
|Material Composition:||Steel, plastic and vinyl|
|Care:||Check regularly for damage and wear|
|Country of Origin:||China|
Doubles as workout machine and standing desk
- Bike for lower-body exercise
- Drink holder
Adjustable strength system arms
- Add upper-body workout capabilities
- Tracks time, speed, distance, calories and total distance
- Use scan function to see all
- Free online access to 2 on-demand workout videos
- For cycling and using the strength system
Textured foot pedals and straps
- Keep feet in place
- Smooth, quiet and adjustable magnetic pedaling tension
- Adjustable prop for tablet or book
- Laptop strap for extra security
- Adjustable desk height
- Leveling endcaps to protect workspace
Folding frame and built-in wheels
- For easy storage
This machine is amazing. I have tried many different exercise machines and gadgets. This one beats them all. I actually enjoy using it. It is a total body workout. I put on good music, and 40 minutes flies by, and I feel great after I'm done. I assembled the machine by myself in a little over an hour. The machine is sturdy, well made. I couldn't access the online videos at first, so I emailed the company and got an immediate response, and they fixed the problem for me. Great purchase!!!AbsoluteLady, NCWas this review helpful? 10 out of 10 found this review helpful
Needs a workout dvd for resistance bands.
I like the product but think it would be better if it came with a workout dvd. Using the bike is easy, having instructions and some sort of guide on using the resistance bands is needed.warriorfairy, VTWas this review helpful? 4 out of 4 found this review helpful