Whirlpool LED Soft White Light Bulb 6-pack - 60-Watt and 40-Watt Equivalents
Overview & Details
Enjoy energy efficiency without sacrificing your home's ambiance with LED light bulbs. Designed to operate at a lower temperature, the bulbs help save money and time because they don't need to be replaced as often as traditional incandescent bulbs. And their soft white light illuminates your home beautifully. Practical and pretty? What a brilliant idea.
What You Get
- 6-pack LED light bulbs:
- (5) 9W 60-Watt replacement bulbs
- (1) 6W 40-Watt replacement bulb
- Manufacturer's 5-year limited warranty
Good to Know
- Not intended for use with emergency exits or emergency lighting.
- Suitable for damp locations.
- Not suitable for use in totally enclosed luminaires (fixtures).
- Suitable for use with dimmers.
- No user serviceable parts inside - do not disassemble product.
- LED bulbs use approximately 85% less electricity than traditional incandescent bulbs
- LED bulbs also use less electricity than compact fluorescent (CFL) bulbs
Soft white light
- Measured at 2700 Kelvin
- 1 bulb lasts 22.8 years based on 3 hours per day usage
- Saves on energy costs as well as the expense and hassle of frequently replacing incandescent bulbs
- 1 bulb replaces 25 regular incandescent light bulbs
- Saves an average of $700 in energy costs over the lifetime of the 5 9W bulbs
Replaces traditional bulbs
- 9W bulbs produce the same amount (800 lumens) of light as 60-Watt incandescent light bulbs
- 6W bulbs produce the same amount (450 lumens) of light as 40-Watt incandescent light bulbs
- A19 size and E26 base fits many common household lamps, sockets and light fixtures
- Light they emit is more similar to incandescent bulbs than many LED bulbs, which can be "directional"
Instantly bright with no warm-up time
- Unlike many CFL bulbs, which take time to warm up, LED bulbs instantly produce full brightness
"Heat sink" dissipates the heat produced
- Lowers the temperature at which the LEDs are operated
- Helps lengthen the useful life of the LED light bulb
Looks beautiful in your home
- Gives off a soft white light just like incandescent bulbs
- Pleasing shape works better with some lamp shades than "swirly" CFL bulbs
- Designed to Whirlpool's exacting quality requirements to surpass industry and UL standards
Made of shatter-resistant polycarbonate (PC) and aluminum
- Less susceptible to breakage or damage than incandescent or CFL bulbs
- Can be dimmed to provide lower lighting in a room
These bulbs arrived in excellent condition and worked well. It has only been a short time since we bought them so I can't comment as to savings and longevity. We are pleased with this purchase and the bulbs work well and fit our lamps as well as the old bulbs we had.Carson753, PAWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
soft and easy on the face
I love the life of these bulbs, not having to deal with the heat and burnt out lights...great product!neets51, CAWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Great! Pricey, but if they stand up to life expectancy stated, they're well worth it. They stay cool to touch, and don't radiate heat in closed-in area. Light emission same as old bulbs and not harsh like curly LED bulbs. Would have liked more 40 watt as that's what my ceiling fan takes. Keep these in your inventory HSN cause they're a winner.Peggyjo, OHWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Super, recommend to all!rainbow620, FLWas this review helpful? 3 out of 5 found this review helpful
I could not believe how bright lights puts out . I am going to get more to put them in place of the old bulbs I have. Thanksjoycek12, TXWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful