We think you'll love these just as much
$8.99 - $9.99
$18.99 - $19.99
Wet Brush Detangle and Shine 3-piece Set - Purple
Overview & Details
Wet Brush Detangle and Shine 3-piece Set
What It Is
A trio of hair brushes specially designed with Intelliflex bristles to minimize damage to hair.
What You Get
- Paddle detangler brush
- Approx. 9-3/4"L
- Shine brush
- Approx. 8-3/4"L
- Mini brush
- Approx. 5-1/2"L
What It Does
- 100% natural boar bristles help to distribute your hair's natural oils, leaving your hair shiny
- Intelliflex nylon bristles are gentle and help remove knots and tangles easily; designed to be used on even the most sensitive scalps and thin or thinning hair
- Shine brush designed to detangle and spread your hair's natural oils for smooth, shiny hair
- Detangle brush designed to help detangle hair and minimize damage or breakage
- Mini brush is the same as the Detangle brush, just smaller for travel
How to Use
- Works on dry or wet hair, as well as with dry shampoo between washes.
- Ideal for all hair types, as well as extensions and wigs.
- Can be used on wet or dry hair.
Made in China
Good to Know
- Do not use detangler and mini brush with hair dryer as heat may damage bristles.
Good quality hair brushes.Ellieshellselle, CAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 1 found this review helpful
I purchased my first Wet Brush (Purple) from SALLYS. When I saw the Wet Brush on HSN I ordered the Holiday Package of 3 Brushes. 1 for the shower, 1 for grooming and 1 for my workout bag. I ordered The Paddle Brush Set. Its just as good as the Original Brush. But, the Paddle Brush is hard to hold. The Paddle Brush needs some tweaking to make it easier to hold. The Shine Brush is nice. The Wet Brushes are good for all hair types. Overall, Im a Wet Brush Women. These brushes are worth trying.1DOVE, MIWas this review helpful? 2 out of 3 found this review helpful
Does not slip through your hair is easily as they show on TV. However when your hair is wet a couple brushes through and it does a wonderful job. I was pulling my hair out trying to get a normal comb or brush through it so this is better than what I was doing beforePattty665, AZWas this review helpful? 2 out of 3 found this review helpful
Bought these for my 6 year old granddaughter. Her hair is waist-length. What used to take 45 minutes to brush/comb out now takes less than 5 minutes after her swimming lessons. No more crying and screaming and upsetting everyone in the locker room. Glad I found these.TwiceHappy, CAWas this review helpful? 1 out of 2 found this review helpful
My daughter is a hair stylist and raved about these brushes. The owner of the salon she worked in bought these brushes for all her stylists to use on customers. So I bought 2 sets. The brushes really work as claimed! I don't think I'll be buying any other kind of brush! I have course hair and my daughter dry brushed my hair..usually I would stop her because she can be a little rough..not this time..not a single tug did I feel! I didnt want her to stop! I whole heartedly recommend thesebrushes.Miri9, PAWas this review helpful? 1 out of 2 found this review helpful