new! Wei™ Tibetan Honey Comforting Moisture-Rich Cleanser
Overview & Details
What It Is
A velvety, moisture-rich cleanser that helps cleanse and soften your skin. For all skin types.
What You Get
- 6.7 oz. Tibetan Honey Comforting Moisture-Rich Cleanser
What It Does
- Thoroughly cleanses face
- Melts away makeup and dirtiness
- Leaving skin feeling soft and satiny to touch
- For all skin types
How to Use
- Use daily, morning and evening.
- Pump small amount on wet hands and massage onto face and neck in upward swirling motion.
- Wash off with warm water and pat dry.
- Follow with skincare regime.
Made in China
|Ingredients: Aqua\Water, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Isopropyl Isostearate, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Isostearyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dipropylene Glycol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cetyl Alcohol, Microcrystalline Wax, Glyceryl Stearate, Mel\Honey, Angelica Acutiloba (Angelica) Root Extract, Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Peel Extract, Leonurus Sibiricus (Motherwort) Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tromethamine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum\Fragrance, Linalool.|
Wei™ Tibetan Honey Comforting Moisture-Rich Cleanser
At HSN, we love our customers… and their opinions. Share your thoughts by writing a Customer Review. Not only will your voice be heard, but you can:
- Elevate your favorites to Customer Picks
- Share your insider knowledge with other shoppers
- Help determine what types of products we sell
East meets West when centuries-old Chinese herbal formulas combine with advanced American cosmetic techniques for younger-looking skin. Take a natural approach to beauty with pampering formulas that are a pleasure to put on. Chinese plants and roots such as ginseng and ginkgo seed are harvested at carefully selected stages to obtain the highest quality.
Remind me about Wei Beauty upcoming shows.