Wei™ Rice Sprout Express Glow Illuminating Masks
Overview & Details
What It Is
This mask is designed to help hydrate, sooth and illuminate the look of skin.
What You Get
- 3 Rice Sprout Express Glow Illuminating Masks
What It Does
- Hydrates skin
- Evens out skin tone with brighter appearance
- Soothes and softens skin
- Unique packaging design makes it easy to use and less messy; portable and ideal for travel
- Extra remaining essence in tube can be re-sealed and used later onto face, hands and decolletage
How to Use
- Remove the mask from the protective tube with provided tweezers and gently unroll.
- Place onto clean, dry skin, smoothing the delicate fiber to fit the curves of the face, eyes, nose and mouth for proper placement.
- For maximum absorption, leave on for 10 minutes. Do not wash off. Press the remaining essence into skin.
- Massage until fully absorbed.
- Use 1-2 times a week or as needed.
Made in China
|Ingredients: Oryza Sativa (Rice) Germ Extract, Aqua\Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Glycyrrhiza Uralensis (Chinese Licorice) Root Extract, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Tromethamine, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Metaphosphate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Polysorbate 20.|
Saw an immediate difference after removing the mask and the next morning. Using the left over in the tube for the next week, like a serum, also gave great results. Hydrating and illuminating just as advertised.NickiLaR, NHWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
Absolutely Love The Hydration !
The Wei Rice Sprout Illuminating Mask is a wonderful treatment. I love how the tube holds all the serum. The mask itself is very comfortable and saturated. More than half of the tube is left with serum. I kept my mask on for 30 minutes and kept reapplying the serum to it. After I removed it, my face was so soft and supple. I continued to apply the serum, and didn't need any additional moisturizer. The serum was perfect just on its own. Highly recommend.BoBunnyBoo8885, CAWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
East meets West when centuries-old Chinese herbal formulas combine with advanced American cosmetic techniques for younger-looking skin. Take a natural approach to beauty with pampering formulas that are a pleasure to put on. Chinese plants and roots such as ginseng and ginkgo seed are harvested at carefully selected stages to obtain the highest quality.
Remind me about Wei Beauty upcoming shows.