Virtue® Lifting Powder
Overview & Details
Virtue® Lifting Powder
What It Is
A weightless hair volumizing powder that is ideal for hair that needs a little temporary volume and lift.
What You Get
- .35 oz. Lifting Powder
What It Does
- Infused with our proprietary Alpha Keratin 60ku molecule that has been show pilot studies to help strengthen, create shine and improve the overall look of your hair
- Immediately provides the appearance of instant temporary lift and volume
- With continued use, hair looks and feels thicker
- Hair has the appearance of more body; hair looks fuller
- Free of parabens, sulfates and gluten; cruelty-free
Consumer Perception Survey
- In a Consumer Perception Survey of 51 women who used a control shampoo and conditioner and Lifting Powder for 1 week post 1 week wash out period.
- After one use:
- 93% agreed the product provides instant lift and volume
- After one week:
- 95% agreed their hair looked fuller
- 92% agreed their hair looked thicker and had more body
How to Use
- Hold the applicator 2-4 inches away from dry, clean hair and then pump, directing the powder toward the root wherever volume is desired.
- Gently tousle with fingertips to add lift and evenly disperse powder.
Made in USA
|Ingredients: Aqua (Water, Eau), Silica Silylate, Propylene Glycol, Alpha Keratin, Madecassoside, Asiaticoside, Hydrated Silica, Gluconolactone, Aminomethyl Propanol, Sodium Sulfate, Calcium Gluconate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Caramel.|
I have super fine baby hair this really works , it does give body specially to the roots.lovetoshop47, CAWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
I love this. It really does what it claims. Would definite go on their website and purchase more once Im out.myl85, CAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Works but pricey
This does work but its a lot of money for such a small bottleCherie58, FLWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Great for my thin hair.
Best volumizer I have tried. I have very thin hair on the center top of my head. I part on the side and comb over. This does a great job of lifting my hair from root and allowing the problem to be much less noticed--if at all. Better than any hairspray-type volumizer. Better than mousse. Does not weigh my hair down, but gives it a lot of lift. It is pricey, though. I purchased two bottles and only use on work days. Really works, though!!! Spray just on the root area.AnnieReedCC, FLWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Works on thinning patches!
I have very thin hair. Presently I own three types of lifting powder. If I dont use it you can see my scalp. Im only 50 and it makes me look older with these thinning patches. The sprayer makes all the difference. It distributes the powder evenly which is difficult with all my lifting powders.. this one is the best and Im on auto delivery for life!Riley13821, FLWas this review helpful? 1 out of 2 found this review helpful