VIDA Artist Series Boyfriend Knit Top
Overview & Details
VIDA Artist Series Boyfriend Knit Top
Uncover your love of meaningful fashion. This artist inspired top reflects art work that you'll want on your body ... not your walls. With pieces creative just for HSN, you can buy all three prints and feel like your never wearing the same top.
About the Artist
- Susan Oakes (3 Kisses) - Susan is a freelance digital artist/instructor with a diverse background in psychology, business, art and technology.
- Patricia Lassaline (Harmonic) - A native of Detroit, Patricia completed her Bachelor of Fine Arts from Sierra Nevada College in 1986, and continued studies in several art mediums including veil painting at the Rudolf Steiner College in Fair Oaks, California, further workshops in pottery and beadwork.
- Art Jacobs (White Rose) - Art is a self-taught artist with a penchant toward portraiture. His approach to creating art centers on both the technical and emotional impact.
About the Art
- Susan Oakes: "3 Kisses" - Its origins are in a delightful variety of Hibiscus flowers known as: HibisKISSTM. It is a variety of exotic hibiscus plants that have been hybridized for very large, frilly flowers. I created this design to showcase the intense coloring and chameleon nature of this variety. "Three Kisses" reflects the incredible variety and delicacy of this stunning variety.
- Patricia Lassaline: "Harmonic" - The inspiration for this came from imagining a rose representing humanity. The rose evolved from a single red rose into a beautiful bouquet of roses in red, black, white, yellow, pink and many colors in between, that blended together. The varying colors represent all of our races, cultures, and beliefs. Thus, it is called "Harmonic," roses of humanity.
- Art Jacobs: "White Rose" - This design takes the two most common colors - the colors that are most opposite each other - and creates a relationship out of contrast. I believe it is possible that contrasting personalities can co-exist if approached with the simplicity of sophistication.
|Color Choices:||3 Kisses, Harmonic or White Rose|
|Fabrication:||Lightweight woven jersey|
|Print:||Artist's graphic illustration on front|
Size, Content & Care
|Size Choices:||XS-XL; 1X-2X|
|Body Length:||Approx. 25-1/2"L|
|Fit:||Loose-Fitting: Designed for 4 to 6 inches of ease between body and garment. Measures 4" - 6" larger than the fit-critical body measurement. Generously sized for ease of movement and fabric drape.|
|Content:||50% polyester, 25% cotton, 25% rayon|
|Care:||Hand wash, dry flat|
|Country of Origin:||Imported|
Mom get's a fun T-shirt
This is soft and loose fitting and looks great with jeans, short capris. Plus, if ypo're ever in a boring situation you will always have a conversational piece right , so to speak "in front of you!"Kattrina, WIWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
LOVE THIS TOP
I can't believe the low price for the excellent quality. Also love the fact it's not a design you see everywhere. Fit is spot on. I love VIDA!!!!!! I'm extremely impressed with the brand and the artists. I'm going to purchase a couple of VIDA Steve Madden items. EVERYTHING I have purchased from this line is impressive. The fact that I know I am purchasing items from various artists unknown to most people is awesome. So many artists with such talent makes the buying experience put a smile on my face. Search VIDA so many beautiful designs. HSN please offer more choices from this line.....RETARMY1, WIWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
This top is is both trendy and comfortable. It has a hi-low design and is form fitting, you may want to size up 1.tammy217, LAWas this review helpful? 5 out of 5 found this review helpful
Very well made!
The material is soft and comfortable.Fits perfectly. I also love the design.Sharpakrat, ILWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
I purchased the white rose and the 3 kisses. I thought they were a little pricey for tee shirts even on sale, but they are so beautiful and not just an ordinary tee. They run true to size. Love them!DeeB20, PAWas this review helpful? 4 out of 4 found this review helpful