Veridian Tiny TENS+ Smart Control Pain Solution
Overview & Details
Looking for a compact, portable and convenient pain-management solution? Check out Tiny TENS+. It's perfect for temporary relief of pain associated with sore and aching muscles in the shoulders, waist, back, arms or legs due to strain from exercise or normal household and work activities. Plus, it's wireless, so you can charge it and take it with you on the go. Control the device, its multiple modes and intensity levels and more right from your smartphone.
What You Get
- Electrode snap-on controller
- Large (7.125" x 4" x 0.0625") electrode pad
- Small (2.875" x 2.125" x 0.0625") electrode pad
- USB-to-micro-USB cable
- Storage bag
- Quick-start guide
- Instruction manual
- Replacement electrode pad order form
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
Good to Know
- Please consult with your physician prior to use.
- Do not use this device if you have a cardiac pacemaker, implanted defibrillator or other implanted metal or electronic device.
- Do not use this device to treat undiagnosed chronic pain.
- Do not use this device if you have suspected or diagnosed heart problem.
- Do not use this device if you have suspected or diagnosed epilepsy.
- Do not use this device if you have a tendency to bleed internally following an injury.
- Do not use this device if you recently had surgery, or have ever had surgery on your back.
- Do not use this device if areas of skin lack normal sensations, such as skin that tingles or is numb.
- Do not use this device during pregnancy.
- Do not use the device on children or incapacitated persons.
- Do not use near the heart or across the chest.
- Do not use on the head or neck.
- Do not use while sleeping or driving.
|Measurements:||Approx. 2"L x 0.55"W x 1.7"H|
|Weight:||Approx. 0.04 lbs.|
|Power Source:||Custom rechargeable 80mAh/0.3WHr lithium-ion battery charges via included USB cable|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Use for temporary relief of pain associated with sore and aching muscles in the shoulders, waist, back, arms or legs due to strain from exercise or normal household and work activities
- Provides targeted pain-management treatment
Free TENS+EMS app
- Controls device for easy remote use (app available at App Store and Google Play)
- Control therapy session using a smartphone or tablet
- Works with both iPhone and Android smart phones
- Offers TENS-to-device wireless connection with Bluetooth SMART
- Able to couple with the Bluetooth app and other accessories, such as conductive socks and wrap garments (not included)
Versatile and customizable for your needs
- Choose from 8 auto pulse modes and 1 manual mode
- Choose from 20 intensity levels
- Small or Large pads for use on a variety of body areas
Rechargeable internal battery
- For wireless convenience
- Use it anywhere with no cords to get in the way
- Self-adhesive gel-style electrode pads
- 10-540 minute programmable timer with automatic shut-off
- Detailed English/Spanish instructions
- Dedicated customer care help line for end-user product inquiries
The best purchase ever!
I have suffered with back pain for years. I tried this just as a chance that I might get some relief. Not only did it completely take away the pain it relieved the stiffness, I absolutely would recommend trying this. Everyone's pain is different but you have 30 days to try, worth the effort. Love mine, never will be without.monkeymom65, OHWas this review helpful? 6 out of 6 found this review helpful
Love it! Have a bad shoulder and used it! Worked great! Same as the chiropractor used on me!!!Tappy41142, NJWas this review helpful? 5 out of 5 found this review helpful
It was not what I expected
Unit works so so. I have had tens units that put out more power so to speak. Having to use phone to operate can be troublesome at times, especially if usin while driving etc. Im returning because it isnt what I expected.SR2018, VTWas this review helpful? 4 out of 6 found this review helpful