Veridian TENS+ Wireless Pain Relief with Remote
Overview & Details
Looking for a compact, portable and convenient pain-management solution? Check out this pain-relief system from TENS+. It's perfect for temporary relief of pain associated with sore and aching muscles in the shoulders, waist, back, arms or legs due to strain from exercise or normal household and work activities. Plus, it's wireless, making it super-convenient and comfortable to use at home or on the go, with no tangle of cables to get in the way.
What You Get
- Electrical stimulator unit
- Large (6.5" x 3.5") electrode pad
- Small (3.75" x 2.5") electrode pad
- Remote control
- CR2032 batteries
- Instruction manual
- Replacement electrode pad order form
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
Good to Know
- Please consult with your physician prior to use.
- Do not use this device if you have a cardiac pacemaker, implanted defibrillator or other implanted metal or electronic device.
- Do not use this device to treat undiagnosed chronic pain.
- Do not use this device if you a suspected or diagnosed heart problem.
- Do not use this device if you have suspected or diagnosed epilepsy.
- Do not use this device during pregnancy.
- Do not use this device if you have a tendency to bleed internally following an injury.
- Do not use this device if you recently had surgery or have ever had surgery on your back.
- Do not use this device if areas of skin lack normal sensations, such as skin that tingles or is numb.
- Do not use the device on children or incapacitated persons.
- For use during menstruation.
- The unit is intended for the temporary relief of pain caused by muscle soreness. The source or cause of the pain should be addressed by a healthcare professional. Pain could indicate an injury or condition that requires treatment.
- TENS is not a substitute for pain medications and other pain management therapies.
- Do not place the device on or close to your heart.
- Do not apply stimulation across the chest because the introduction of electrical current into the chest may cause rhythm disturbances to the heart.
- Take care when applying device close to the neck; do not place this device on the front or sides of the neck. Severe spasm of the muscles may occur and the contractions may be strong enough to close the airway or cause difficulty in breathing.
- Stimulation over the neck could also affect hearing or blood pressure.
- Do not place the device on or around your head. The effects of stimulation of the brain are unknown.
- Use only on normal, healthy, clean skin. Do not use on or close to open wounds or rashes, or over swollen, red, infected or inflamed skin.
- Do not apply stimulation over, or in proximity to, cancerous lesions.
- Do not use this device while sleeping, when driving, operating machinery or when swimming.
|Measurements:||Approx. 2"L x 0.63"W x 2.33"H|
|Weight:||Approx. 6.4 oz.|
|Power Source:||CR2032 lithium button battery and 2 AAA batteries, included|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Use for temporary relief of pain associated with sore and aching muscles in the shoulders, waist, back, back of neck, arms or legs due to strain from exercise or normal household and work activities
- Provides targeted pain-management treatment
- Never place on the heart or front or sides of the neck or the face
Versatile and customizable for your needs
- Choose from 4 pulse modes
- Choose from 20 intensity levels
Small and large self-adhesive gel-style electrode pads
- For use on a variety of body areas with convenient wireless application
- 30-minute fixed timer with automatic shut-off
- Single-channel output
- Detailed English/Spanish instructions
Pads won't last long
Years earlier, I used a TENS unit. The conductive gel on the electrode pads was about 1/4" thick. The pads were reused, of course and I never had to ask for another set. This product's electrodes have a thin layer of conductive gel--almost paper thin. I saw reorder after reorder in my future and at $20.00 each reorder--not for me. I didn't even try the machine. So, I cannot attest to how it works. It just wasn't a good deal for me, it may be for you.AZlover, AZWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Save your money
JUNK...button on unit broke after a few uses. It is perfect for my shoulder as I can put it under a bra strap to keep it in place. Nice concept, but flimsy.damadorabl, NJWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
these did not help the painpapaday, PAWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Hard to install battery. Still wouldn't work. Bought new batteries and still wouldn't turn on. Waist of time and moneysunshine12314, FLWas this review helpful? 5 out of 6 found this review helpful
Don't buy this thing.
Bought to try on my back. Put on fore arm for practice. Lights came on but it did nothing. Waste of money. Going back. HSN read your reviews please. Also took two people to get the battery compartment open. If you have any hand disability you'll never get the back off. JUNK!!troll48, IAWas this review helpful? 5 out of 5 found this review helpful