Veridian Health Automatic Wrist Digital Blood Pressure Monitor
We think you will love these just as much
Overview & Details
Your health is your most valuable asset. Keep it in check with this fully automatic blood pressure monitor. Full of handy features that give easy-to-read results, it holds 120 readings so you can help yourself, or someone you love, stay on track to health and happiness.
What You Get
- Digital monitor with attached wrist cuff
- 2 AAA batteries
- Storage Case
- Blood pressure reading tracking log
- Instruction manual
- Quick start guide
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
Good to Know
- It is recommended that you first seek the advice and recommendation of your physician or healthcare professional when using home diagnostic devices, including blood pressure monitors.
- People with hypertension, arteriosclerosis or diabetes should consult their physician about monitoring blood pressure at the wrist.
- Your readings should only be interpreted by your physician or healthcare professional with access to your individual medical history. Regular use of a home blood pressure monitor will allow you to track trends and record your readings for discussion with your physician.
|Color Choices:||Emerald, Ruby or Sapphire|
|Measurements:||Approx. 3-3/4"L x 4-3/8"W x 5-3/4"H Fits wrists 5-1/2" to 8-1/4" circumference|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Provides fully-automated readings
- Allows you to track trends and record your readings for discussion with your physician
- Feature-rich, easy-to-use system
Large LCD digital display with backlight
- Simultaneously displays systolic and diastolic pressure and pulse rate results
- Easy to read
- Color bar display indicates where the measurement results fall within the accepted standards
Irregular Heartbeat Detection
- Alerts the user to an irregular heartbeat during measurement
2-person memory bank
- Holds 120 readings (60 per user)
- Memory recall with date/time stamp
- Provides average of last 3 readings
- Offers fully automatic inflation and deflation
- Fits wrists from 5-1/2" to 8-1/4"
- Turns off device approx. 3 minutes after last operation
- Protects your blood pressure monitor when not in use
So far, so good!
I have only used it a few times and then have compared it to my other monitor. They have been very close each time. I plan to take it to my next doctor appt. and compare it with my reading there. I love the ease of operation and how easy it is to put on your wrist. I have had a small struggle setting the time and date, but that is certainly operator error!!Granny1954, TXWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
I read the instructions, fortunately. and after that, it worked great! I have some high blood pressure and having this on my wrist is so easy to use. The batteries may be low, so I'm going to change them because I think my BP is too low! I love this!irisaka, CA
Works great, easy to use, my doctor is happy with this one. Thanks HSN for this wonderful product offer.scbeachgal, SC
I've had it for about a week now and it seems to be accurate. It is easy to use and easy to read. I like the convenience of being able to take my blood pressure whenever I want.jfbrads, TNWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Easy to read and operate!worried1, OH