Veridian Health Automatic Wrist Digital Blood Pressure Monitor
Overview & Details
Your health is your most valuable asset. Keep it in check with this fully automatic blood pressure monitor. Full of handy features that give easy-to-read results, it holds 120 readings so you can help yourself, or someone you love, stay on track to health and happiness.
What You Get
- Digital monitor with attached wrist cuff
- 2 AAA batteries
- Storage Case
- Blood pressure reading tracking log
- Instruction manual
- Quick start guide
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
Good to Know
- It is recommended that you first seek the advice and recommendation of your physician or healthcare professional when using home diagnostic devices, including blood pressure monitors.
- People with hypertension, arteriosclerosis or diabetes should consult their physician about monitoring blood pressure at the wrist.
- Your readings should only be interpreted by your physician or healthcare professional with access to your individual medical history. Regular use of a home blood pressure monitor will allow you to track trends and record your readings for discussion with your physician.
|Color Choices:||Emerald, Ruby or Sapphire|
|Measurements:||Approx. 3-3/4"L x 4-3/8"W x 5-3/4"H Fits wrists 5-1/2" to 8-1/4" circumference|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Provides fully-automated readings
- Allows you to track trends and record your readings for discussion with your physician
- Feature-rich, easy-to-use system
Large LCD digital display with backlight
- Simultaneously displays systolic and diastolic pressure and pulse rate results
- Easy to read
- Color bar display indicates where the measurement results fall within the accepted standards
Irregular Heartbeat Detection
- Alerts the user to an irregular heartbeat during measurement
2-person memory bank
- Holds 120 readings (60 per user)
- Memory recall with date/time stamp
- Provides average of last 3 readings
- Offers fully automatic inflation and deflation
- Fits wrists from 5-1/2" to 8-1/4"
- Turns off device approx. 3 minutes after last operation
- Protects your blood pressure monitor when not in use
Works greataparti1954, TXWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Comfortable BP monitor.
Seems to be pretty accurate. I love that it's quick and it stores all my previous readings.Vickie2017, TX
it's easy to use. love itRuthie4862, NCWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Blood Pressure Monitor
Thank you so very much! It's everything I was hoping for, and easy.Darla176, MA
Great little device
I am so happy I decided to get this item, it's so easy to use, I have an arm cuff from many years ago and need to up grade to a better model, I like the wrist cuff so much better. If you have been looking for a new one, try this style, I'm glad I did.Ghost1954, PA