Veridian Health SmartHeart Blood Pressure Arm Monitor
Overview & Details
Your health is your wealth. With this automated and easy-to-use blood pressure monitor, you can easily keep track of your most valuable asset — you.
What You Get
- Digital monitor with arm cuff
- 4 AA batteries
- Storage bag
- Blood pressure charting log
- Instruction manual
- Quick start guide
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
Good to Know
- It is recommended that you first seek the advice and recommendation of your physician prior to using this device.
- Your readings should only be interpreted by your physician or healthcare professional with access to your individual medical history. Regular use of a home blood pressure monitor will allow you to track trends and record your readings for discussion with your physician.
- This is not a medical diagnosis, treatment or cure. All results should be reported to and discussed with your physician, who will determine what further tests, and or treatments are necessary.
|Size Choices:||Adult size or Large Adult size|
|Size Fit:||Adult fits 9" - 13"; Large fits 13" - 17"|
|Measurements:||Approx. 5-1/4"L x 3-1/2"W x 7"H|
|Weight:||Approx. 1.31 lbs.|
|Material Composition:||Plastic and nylon|
|Power Source:||Requires 4 AA batteries (included)|
- Applies an oscillometric method to measure systolic and diastolic blood pressure and heart rate in adults
- Provides clinically accurate readings
- Results are shown on an LCD display
One-button blood pressure measurements
- Provides systolic, diastolic and pulse results simultaneously
- Color bar display indicates where the measurement results fall within the accepted standards
2 person memory bank
- Holds 60 readings per user, or 120 readings total
- Provides an average of the last 3 readings
- Memory recall shows date/time stamp
- Fully automatic inflation and deflation
- Automatic shut-off
- Latex-free cuff
I bought this for my mom and she really likes it to keep track of her blood pressure.Shorty4355, CT
My doctor's Nurse Loves it.
Once I learned to use it , I fell in love.myfour11, FL
Product is very nice and affordable. I would recommend to others. The only con was the cuff is just an average size, if you have a larger arm, buy a larger cuff. But for the money...You can't go wrong on this one.carneydale, SC
This was a great value for the money! My son is special needs, And has high blood pressure. This is accurate and reliable. I would recommend it to anyone who needs to keep track of their blood pressure.PsychoSiS, TX
blood pressure arm monitor
works greatmerck2, NC