Velvet Rope Sweet & Salty Chocolate Chip Cookies Auto-Ship®
Overview & Details
What You Get
- (4) 6 oz. Containers of of salted chocolate chip cookies
Good to Know
- Contains or may contain wheat flour, eggs, milk and soy.
- Baked in a facility that uses nuts.
- Consume within two weeks of delivery or keep frozen for one month.
Salted chocolate chip cookies
- Brown sugar and sweet cream butter cookies are loaded with rich, semi-sweet chocolate chips and sprinkled with sea salt
Arrives in 4-6 oz. containers
- Easy gift giving for holidays, birthdays and anniversaries
- Open a bag now, keep the others fresh in the freezer
- Perfect treat for last minute guests, parties and dinners
Bring to room temperature and serve
- No prep work involved
Many ways to serve
- Serve on platter
- Serve with ice cream on the side, as an ice cream sandwich or crumble cookies as a topping
- Always a fun and welcomed snack or treat any time of day
- Pairs beautifully with beer or wine, as well as they do with a glass of milk
- Approx. 32 servings total
- Contains 0 trans fat
Made in USA
Serving Size 1 Cookie
|Servings Per Container 8|
|Calories 80||Calories from fat 35|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 4g g||6% %|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g g||13% %|
|Trans Fat 0g g|
|Cholesterol 25mg mg||8% %|
|Sodium 115mg mg||5% %|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g g||4% %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g g||40%|
|Sugars 8g g|
|Protein 1g g|
|Vitamin A 2% %||Vitamin C 0% %|
|Calcium 0% %||Iron 2% %|
*Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Ingredients: Unsalted Butter, Brown Sugar, Granulated Sugar, Unbleached Flour, Eggs, Vanilla Extract, Salt, Baking Soda, Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors), Hepp's Aussie Flake Salt
My second time to order these, and I was relying on my memory from first taste. They were still tasty, fresh, and very tempting. However, they arrived in pieces. Don't understand how, two identical orders can be packed for shipping, two totally different ways. Good product, if they used bubble wrap.mimis_boy, TNWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
Fresh and delicious!
Best chocolate chip I've ever tasted. The tiny flakes of salt offset the sweetness of the cookie. These cookies are fresh and taste like natural ingredients, not chemicals. More on the delicate side, not chewy. I would order these again and again.JC1964, CAWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
Taste good but they all are choc chip and broken.OceansideCA, CAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
These cookies have a great taste but I have a big problem. Apparently they were packaged while still warm as they are all stuck together. Upon attempting to break apart all they do is to crumble therefore having to eat in pieces. SUGGESTION: MAKE SURE THEY ARE COOL BEFORE PACKAGING.This is the reason for the 3 star rating.Patti2011, NVWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Too Much Salt, Not Enough Cookie!
These cookies were tasty, but too salty. I think they overdid it with the salt on top. It might have been fine if these cookies were more substantial, but the cookies were very thin & there wasn't much to them. No one making cookies would make a cookie this thin! I wouldn't buy them again & wouldn't recommend them.sharifannj, NJWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful