Velvet Rope 4-pack Salted Caramel Apple Oatmeal Cookies
Overview & Details
What You Get
- (4) 6 oz. bags of Salted caramel apple oatmeal cookies
Good to Know
- Contains or may contain wheat flour, eggs, milk and soy.
- Baked in a facility that uses nuts.
- Consume within two weeks of delivery or keep frozen for one month.
- Contains 0 trans fat.
Salted caramel apple oatmeal cookies
- Brown sugar oatmeal cookies are packed with dried Fuji apples and salted caramel bits, then topped with a sprinkling of natural sea salt
Arrives in 4 - 6 oz. cello bags
- Easy gift giving for holidays, birthdays and anniversaries
- Open a bag now, keep the others fresh in the freezer
- Perfect treat for last minute guests, parties and dinners
Bring to room temperature and serve
- No prep work involved
Many ways to serve
- Serve on platter
- Serve with ice cream on the side, as an ice cream sandwich or crumble cookies as a topping
- Always a fun and welcomed snack or treat any time of day
- Pairs beautifully with beer or wine, as well as they do with a glass of milk
Made in USA
Serving Size 1 Cookie
|Servings Per Container 8|
|Calories 130||Calories from fat 45|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 5g g||8% %|
|Saturated Fat 3g g||15% %|
|Trans Fat 0g g|
|Cholesterol 20mg mg||7% %|
|Sodium 170mg mg||7% %|
|Total Carbohydrate 20g g||7% %|
|Dietary Fiber 1g g||4% %|
|Sugars 11g g|
|Protein 2g g|
|Vitamin A 10% %||Vitamin C 0% %|
|Calcium 6% %||Iron 20% %|
*Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Ingredients: Rolled Oats, Unsalted Butter, Brown Sugar, Granulated Sugar, Unbleached Flour, Eggs, Vanilla Extract, Salt, Baking Soda, Cinnamon, Apples, Sulfur Dioxide, Caramel (Sugar, Corn Syrup, Liquid Sugar, Skim Milk, Palm Oil, Butter, Salt, Mono/Diglycerides, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin)
They are really good. I couldn't stop eating them.honeybear2561, MAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
These cookies are fantastic. They taste great and I would buy them again and again.kathyanne8, PAWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Not too bad. Would buy again.dogslover, WVWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
How About Them Apples?
These cookies ( going by the title or the description of the product) were more of a petrified mush. For example, the salt taste overpowered every other ingredient in this product. Plus, the first thing we noticed: the absence of 4 containers?! None of the recipients were happy...CinnamonGirl8, UTWas this review helpful? 1 out of 2 found this review helpful
Too saltyval1590, NYWas this review helpful? 2 out of 3 found this review helpful