Velvet Rope 4-pack Coffee Toffee Cookies
Overview & Details
Love the craveable combination of sweet and salty? Our coffee toffee cookies will take your mouth on a joy ride. They're sweet, salty, buttery, chocolaty and slightly bitter, making these a distinctively scrumptious treat. We start with brown sugar and sweet cream butter cookies and mix in crispy toffee bits, milk chocolate chips and dark roasted coffee crystals. Then we top it off with a light sprinkling of natural sea salt. Taste how sweet life is behind the Velvet Rope!
What You Get
- (4) 6 oz. bags of Coffee Toffee cookies
Good to Know
- Contains or may contain wheat flour, eggs, dairy, nuts and soy.
- Baked in a facility that uses wheat flour, eggs, dairy, nuts and soy.
- Consume within 2 weeks of delivery or keep frozen for one month.
Coffee Toffee cookies
- Brown butter and sweet cream butter cookies are sweet, salty, bitter and chocolaty with the addition of toffee bits, milk chocolate chips and dark roasted coffee crystals
Arrives in 4 - 6 oz. cello bags
- Easy gift giving for holidays, birthdays and anniversaries
- Open a bag now, keep the others fresh in the freezer
- Perfect treat for last minute guests, parties and dinners
Bring to room temperature and serve
- No prep work involved
Many ways to serve
- Serve on platter
- Serve with ice cream on the side, as an ice cream sandwich or crumble cookies as a topping
- Always a fun and welcomed snack or treat any time of day
- Pairs beautifully with beer or wine, as well as they do with a glass of milk
- Approx. 32 servings total
- 0 Trans fat
Made in USA
Serving Size 1 Cookie
|Servings Per Container 8|
|Calories 90||Calories from fat 45|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 4.5g g||7% %|
|Saturated Fat 3g g||15% %|
|Trans Fat 0g g|
|Cholesterol 20mg mg||7% %|
|Sodium 100mg mg||4% %|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g g||0% %|
|Sugars 9g g|
|Protein 1g g|
|Vitamin A 2% %||Vitamin C 0% %|
|Calcium 0% %||Iron 2% %|
*Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Ingredients: Unbleached Flour, Brown Sugar, Granulated Sugar, Unsalted Butter, Eggs, Toffee Bits (Milk Chocolate [Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Nonfat Milk, Milk Fat, Lactose, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Vanillin, Artificial Flavor] Sugar, Palm Oil, Dairy Butter, Almonds (Roasted in Cocoa Butter and/or Sunflower Oil). Contains 2% or less of Salt, Artificial Flavor, Soy Lecithin, 100% Pure Coffee Crystals, Vanilla Extract, Salt, Baking Soda, Hepp's Flake Sea Salt
Coffee Goodness in a Bite!
This is easily one of my husband's favorite cookies! The cookie was thin and soft...the better to taste that coffee flavor as well as the toffee chips. We love that the cookie's sweetness was offset by the hint of salt. Such a GREAT combination! My husband didn't give me a chance to preserve some of the cookies in the freezer (like the guy on tv said) because he devoured them pretty quickly and is already asking me to buy more! Great job!jjmacs, CAWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
These made me ill.
These cookies tasted like they were burned and after eating one I started feeling really ill. I do not recommend these at all!DaytonaDi, FLWas this review helpful? 2 out of 3 found this review helpful
Good then, not!
The first two I ate were really good, then the next one was BURNT, yuck! Half of the first pack were burned and therefore extremely bitter. You can also smell that they are burnt. No returns on food so buy at your own risk. The burnt ones are really, really bad and the unburnt ones are good. Disappointed.tajen, OKWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
Sorry but yuck
Opened and tasted my first batch - wrapped, packed and delivered promptly and with great care which gets 5 stars but taste is horrible. All I taste is salt, salt and more salt with a hint of butter and coffee, no toffee.donnaksmith, GAWas this review helpful? 5 out of 5 found this review helpful