vbeaute Dew Time Intense Hydration
Overview & Details
Take a dip in the intense hydration of this multitasking formula. Created with NunuTek™ Glacial Plant Technology and other key ingredients, it works as a serum and a moisturizer to hydrate your skin, leaving it looking radiant and youthful. Dive into discover just how beautiful your skin can look.
What You Get
- 1 fl. oz. Dew Time Intense Glacial Hydration serum
Good to Know
- Shake serum well before use.
- Multitasks as a serum and moisturizer in 1 product
- Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, with continued use
- Helps fight against free radical aggressors
- Can be used directly under makeup
Formulation includes micro-spheres of 6 natural plant oils, including argan, jojoba and coconut oils, suspended in water with a blend of the signature key ingredients NunuTek Glacial Plant Technology and Swiss Alpine rose extract
- Delivers hydration and powerful anti-aging beauty benefits
- Helps complexion look radiant and youthful
Formulated with Advanced HydroCompression Technology
- Non-chemical micro-sphere compression technology that cold-fuses plant oils into micro-droplets within water
- Creates a novel delivery system that provides oil to the skin without the weight or greasiness of actual oil
- Includes gentle chemical emulsifiers
Key ingredient NunuTek Glacial Plant Technology
- Derived from the plant stem cells of saponeira pumila, renowned for its ability to quickly adapt and flourish through a harsh cold and dry climate, including the Ice Age
How to Use
- Using upward circular motion, apply 3 to 5 drops over face and neck area in the morning and evening after cleansing.
Made in USA
|Ingredients: Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Diheptyl Succinate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Gluconolactone, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Rhododendron Ferrugineum Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Saponaria Pumila Callus Culture Extract, Capryloyl Glycerin, Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Isomalt, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Lactic Acid.|
Does make my face "dewy"
This product is not greasy/oily at all - it sinks into the skin immediately. In fact it almost feels like I haven't put any on! The weather is very dry and cool here now, and my face isn't getting dry - it actually is feeling soft like a baby's. If you haven't tried it, I recommend getting it.BeachBarbara, DEWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Does make my face "dewy"
This product is not greasy/oily at all - it sinks into the skin immediately. In fact it almost feels like I haven't put any on! The weather is very dry and cool here now, and my face isn't getting dry - it actually is feeling soft like a baby's. If you haven't tried it, I recommend getting it.BeachBarbara, DEWas this review helpful? 1 out of 2 found this review helpful
I had never heard of the brand but thought I would try this on my mature dry skin. It is amazing. Plumps and hydrates and makes makeup look smooth and flawless. I am sold. I have tried many different brands both high end and drug store. This is worth the money and I would recommend. May not ne for oily skin. Looks good even without makeup.Annapolis MDLynnyb, MDWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
I tried this product about 3 months ago and could not believe the way it made skin feel! It was so hydrated and Supple after only one application.. I'm a 53 yr young "Single" guy that takes care of body and soul. The hydration last for hours.. Gives your skin a glow as well.. Julie's products work ! I use Dew Time. Day job, (which this stuff is awesome too. Rub off, and the Soft core and Buying time cream. Keep making these awesome products Julie cause they kick but!nate69, OHWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Absorbs quickly, not greasy, no fragrance.ladydi90, TXWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful