Ultimate Oat Bran
Made from premium organic, gluten-free oat bran and contains heart-healthy fiber and cholesterol-lowering, non-GMO sourced phytosterols. Includes a copy of Muriel and Andrew's "Oat"standing Recipe Cookbook.SEE DETAILS AND BENEFITS
- Enjoy free shipping with your $50.00 or more Vitamins and Supplements order. Offer will be applied at checkout.
- Buy More anything & Save On Shipping! See Details
“ very tasty ”
I'm a heart patient and need to lower my cholesterol so this is one way of helping me do that. I even got one for my cousin and she likes it too. I've only had it for a week and l eat it for breakfast or sometime for dinner. I add extra water or milk because I like it lump free and creamy. Give it a try. It can't hurt and it's very tasty.
All Natural Cholesterol Reduction.
Ultimate Oat Bran is the first cholesterol-reducing cereal of its kind. It combines Mother Nature’s #1 cholesterol-lowering food (oats) with her most powerful cholesterol-reducing ingredient (plant sterols). Oats have long been respected for their ability to lower cholesterol, and plant sterols have
been clinically proven to reduce total and LDL cholesterol levels. The U.S. Government has approved health claims for both oats and plant sterols to naturally lower cholesterol and help reduce the risk of heart disease. Ultimate Oat Bran is a delicious, heart-healthy cereal that delivers far greater cholesterol-reducing power than ordinary oat bran.
No Ordinary Oats: Organic and Gluten-Free.
Ultimate Oat Bran is both organic and gluten-free. This might seem like an ordinary statement, since all oats are “naturally” gluten-free, but surprisingly, almost NO American oats are gluten-free. Because our agricultural system is so overrun by wheat, ordinary oats are contaminated by gluten and are therefore not gluten-free. Even if you find organic oats, they will rarely be gluten-free. Similarly, if you can find gluten-free oats, in most cases, they will not be organic. Only a tiny percentage of oats in America are both organic and gluten-free (less than 0.01 percent). Of course, since all of our products are gluten-free, we only use those rare organic and gluten-free oats in our Ultimate Oat Bran.
Healthy Oats for Lower Cholesterol.
Oats have been consumed for centuries and their popularity has grown in recent years due to their heart-healthy, cholesterol-lowering benefits. Oats are filling and nutrient-rich, yet low in calories, so they are ideal for weight-loss. Plus, because oats are both sodium-free and sugar-free, they also support healthy blood pressure and blood sugar levels. Oat bran, more than any other form of oats, is particularly high in a unique, water-soluble fiber called beta-glucan, which is the secret behind its cholesterol-lowering power.
A Natural Solution to an Unhealthy Problem.
The typical “American” diet increases cholesterol levels, and with it, the risk of heart disease. As a result, millions of Americans must take cholesterol-lowering drugs with their long list of harmful side effects. If you and your physician are seeking a natural tool to lower cholesterol,
Ultimate Oat Bran is the perfect solution. We combine heart-healthy oats with cholesterol-lowering plant sterols. In fact, the 800 mg of plant sterols in just 1/4 cup of Ultimate Oat Bran is all you need to transform your cholesterol levels.
What You Get
Made in USA
Good to Know
- This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Cook as you would normally cook your favorite oat bran.
- We suggest a serving size of between 1/4 and 1/2 cup per person.
- Bring the desired amount of water to a boil – generally double the quantity of oat bran. One half cup of oat bran requires one cup of boiling water.
- Add our Ultimate Oat Bran to the boiling water and immediately reduce heat.
- Cook on low heat for 2 to 5 minutes or until desired texture is reached. Use more or less water to change consistency.
- You can also prepare with nonfat milk or other liquids and sweeten with a small amount of honey or maple syrup
- Adding fruits or nuts makes for an even healthier meal.
For Added Benefits
For more than 30 years, Andrew Lessman has been a leader in the development of advanced natural supplements that today he creates in his state-of-the-art 100% solar-powered facility in Henderson, Nevada.
ProCaps Laboratories is unique not only for the 100% pure, additive-free supplements it produces, but also for the purity of the power used to create them.