Tweak-d Wild Summer Apricot Hair Treatment
Overview & Details
Tweak-d Wild Summer Apricot Hair Treatment
What It Is
A cleansing hair treatment formulated for all hair types and ideal for those looking for instant hydration from summer dryness.
What You Get
- 16 oz. Wild Summer Apricot Cleansing Hair Treatment
What It Does
- Helps to revitalize even the most distressed, driest hair with instant hydration for the perfect balance of renewed softness and pliability
- Multifunctional 5-in-1 formula. Replaces your shampoo, conditioner, hair treatment, detangler and shine enhancer
- Rich in fatty acids and Essential fatty acids to help protect and maintain the hairs moisture barrier
- The most cleansing of our Rare Treasures Cleansing Hair Treatments to help cleanse the hair from summer activities such as swimming, salt water, and perspiration
- Serves as a natural emollient for the appearance of smoothened, glossy hair
How to Use
- Treatment application:
- Before you bathe, apply the Cleansing Hair Treatment to dry hair, without water. This unique process enables the hair strands to absorb the ingredients in their natural state without any interference from water. Dispense a small amount of product into the palm of the hand and emulsify.
- Apply to dry hair, mid-shaft to ends.
- Leave on for 3-5 minutes.
- Soak hair and re-apply evenly onto wet hair.
- Detangle beginning from your ends to your roots.
- Massage for about 1 minute starting at the scalp and then work through to the ends.
- Rinse thoroughly and style as usual.
- For optimal results, use Above the Clouds (sold separately) or twice a week.
- For days in between our cleansing treatments, use any of our foaming hair shampoos and conditioners (sold separately).
- Tip: Our Cleansing Treatments are intensely concentrated, less is more, you don't need a lot to effectively cleanse and condition.
Made in Canada
|Ingredients: Water/Eau/Aqua, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Saponaria Officinalis Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Extract, Pomaderris Kumerahou Flower/Leaf Extract, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, Acetic Acid, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Black Tea) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Rhododendron Anthopogon Flower/Leaf Extract, Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract, Cymbopogon Martini Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Marrubium Vulgare Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Oil, Honey, Bambusa Vulgaris Water, Soluble Collagen, Punica Granatum Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Aspalathus Linearis Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Prinsepia Utilis Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Bassia Butyracea Seed Butter, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Lauryl Lactyl Lactate, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, PCA, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Proline, Threonine, Isoleucine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Silk Amino Acids, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polyester-11, Butylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-59, Amodimethicone, Dimethicone, Polyisobutene, Parfum, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 60, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA|
Tweak is great for my thinning hair.Have used for several yrs.nowTakes a little getting used to,as it doesn't suds.taboo43, TN
My hair was dry and over processed. It literally felt like straw. This product leaves it feeling soft and manageable. I love it!Willow57, CA
Best hair treatment
Hair never feels so full and healthy as after using this hair treatment / shampoo. My hair is clean and manageable but not limp... Full of body.And how I love the smell of this hair treatment. Knowing I am putting good things into my hair makes this the perfect product.Gertrude68, GA
Hair feels like silk
I have to say, I was very impressed with this one. I only used Tweak-d products-I through everything else in the garbage, that's how much I love this line-I just hope it doesn't get as pricey as Ojon! This one makes your hair feel like silk-which is a much improvement for my dyed red hair, which WaS straw. Not now-and the smell is incredible. I'm a believer.sassytoo, NJ
My hair was dry and lifeless, after one application of product hair was noticeably different. Shine and body. brought my hair back to life.tigergal, LAWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful