Tweak-d Wild Summer Apricot Hair Treatment
Overview & Details
Tweak-d Wild Summer Apricot Hair Treatment
What It Is
A cleansing hair treatment formulated for all hair types and ideal for those looking for instant hydration from summer dryness.
What You Get
- 16 oz. Wild Summer Apricot Cleansing Hair Treatment
What It Does
- Helps to revitalize even the most distressed, driest hair with instant hydration for the perfect balance of renewed softness and pliability
- Multifunctional 5-in-1 formula. Replaces your shampoo, conditioner, hair treatment, detangler and shine enhancer
- Rich in fatty acids and Essential fatty acids to help protect and maintain the hairs moisture barrier
- The most cleansing of our Rare Treasures Cleansing Hair Treatments to help cleanse the hair from summer activities such as swimming, salt water, and perspiration
- Serves as a natural emollient for the appearance of smoothened, glossy hair
How to Use
- Treatment application:
- Before you bathe, apply the Cleansing Hair Treatment to dry hair, without water. This unique process enables the hair strands to absorb the ingredients in their natural state without any interference from water. Dispense a small amount of product into the palm of the hand and emulsify.
- Apply to dry hair, mid-shaft to ends.
- Leave on for 3-5 minutes.
- Soak hair and re-apply evenly onto wet hair.
- Detangle beginning from your ends to your roots.
- Massage for about 1 minute starting at the scalp and then work through to the ends.
- Rinse thoroughly and style as usual.
- For optimal results, use Above the Clouds (sold separately) or twice a week.
- For days in between our cleansing treatments, use any of our foaming hair shampoos and conditioners (sold separately).
- Tip: Our Cleansing Treatments are intensely concentrated, less is more, you don't need a lot to effectively cleanse and condition.
Made in Canada
|Ingredients: Water/Eau/Aqua, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Saponaria Officinalis Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Extract, Pomaderris Kumerahou Flower/Leaf Extract, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, Acetic Acid, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Black Tea) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Rhododendron Anthopogon Flower/Leaf Extract, Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract, Cymbopogon Martini Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Marrubium Vulgare Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Oil, Honey, Bambusa Vulgaris Water, Soluble Collagen, Punica Granatum Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Aspalathus Linearis Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Prinsepia Utilis Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Bassia Butyracea Seed Butter, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Lauryl Lactyl Lactate, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, PCA, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Proline, Threonine, Isoleucine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Silk Amino Acids, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polyester-11, Butylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-59, Amodimethicone, Dimethicone, Polyisobutene, Parfum, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 60, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA|
LOVE LOVE LOVE
The smell is awesome.I use the face cream before I put the makeup on. It smooths out all. The cleansing conditioner you put it on dry hair. Leave a few minutes. Wash out .It makes your hair so silky. Fiber lift and Finishing spray are awesome tooshopalcholic66, NY
I love the smell and what it does for my hair. My blonde is alot of upkeep but this makes my hair super soft without getting weighed downncgal47, NC
One step wonder
Love this Hair Shampoo/Conditioner. This actually does give you cleansing, conditioning, defrizzing and shine, shine, shine. No need for after anti frizz sprays. Love. Autoship?sonic57, WA
Best shampoo/conditioner ever
This is so good. Much better than Wen for my fine hair.Candy434, MIWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
Fantastic Hair Treatment!
This is an amazing Hair Treatment! You need to follow directions, so read first before using! You put it on dry hair first...I have long hair, I am letting my gray come in, and my hair has mixed texture. When I tried this product the first time I was not sure what to expect. WOW! First use I saw a drastic improvement in the texture of my hair. Now I have used it 4 times and my hair looks Amazing! Frizz is gone and the shine is back! I will buy this product again, and again!Healthcoach, TXWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful