Tweak-d Wild Summer Apricot Cleansing Hair Treatment
We think you will love these just as much
Overview & Details
What It Is
This gentle, effective and non-stripping treatment is the most cleansing of our Rare Treasures collection, helping to cleanse the hair and scalp of excess dirt, oil, sweat and pollution. It provides the perfect balance for summer moisture and conditioning, even for the driest hair.
What You Get
- 3 fl. oz. Wild Summer Apricot Cleansing Hair Treatment
What It Does
- Helps revitalize even the most distressed, dry hair with instant hydration for the perfect balance of renewed softness and pliability
- Multifunctional 5-in-1 formula replaces your shampoo, conditioner, hair treatment, detangler and shine enhancer
- Rich in essential fatty acids to help protect and maintain hair's moisture barrier
- Helps cleanse hair from swimming, salt water and perspiration
- Serves as a natural emollient for the appearance of smoothened, glossy hair; formulated for all types of hair
In a test, after just one application of Tweak-d by Nature Wild Summer Apricot Cleansing Hair Treatment, hair had a 93% reduction in breakage on chemically bleached, brittle, dry, damaged and frizzy hair vs. untreated control rinsed with water.
- Test results obtained during wet combing.
In a test, just one application of both Wild Summer Apricot Cleansing Hair Treatment and Wild Apricot Revitalizing Hair Treatment Mist demonstrated a reduction in hair breakage of 88% when applied to chemically bleached, brittle, dry, damaged and frizzy hair.
- Test results obtained during wet combing.
- Apply Cleansing Hair Treatment to dry hair before you bathe, without water.
- Dispense a small amount of product into the palm of the hand and emulsify; apply to dry hair, mid-shaft to ends.
- Leave on for 3-5 minutes.
- Soak hair and re-apply evenly onto wet hair; detangle beginning from your ends to your roots.
- Massage for about 1 minute, starting at the scalp and then work through to the ends.
- Rinse thoroughly and style as usual.
Made in Canada
|Ingredients: Water/Eau/Aqua, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Saponaria Officinalis Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Extract, Pomaderris Kumerahou Flower/Leaf Extract, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, Acetic Acid, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Black Tea) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Rhododendron Anthopogon Flower/Leaf Extract, Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract, Cymbopogon Martini Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Marrubium Vulgare Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Oil, Honey, Bambusa Vulgaris Water, Soluble Collagen, Punica Granatum Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Aspalathus Linearis Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Prinsepia Utilis Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Bassia Butyracea Seed Butter, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Lauryl Lactyl Lactate, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, PCA, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Proline, Threonine, Isoleucine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Silk Amino Acids, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polyester-11, Butylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-59, Amodimethicone, Dimethicone, Polyisobutene, Parfum, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 60, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA|
My Favorite Hair Cleanser/Treatment
Ive tried so many different shampoos, conditionsers and conditioning cleaners. Ive even tried the dhatello from Tweakd and had nice results but nothing great. The Wild Summer Apricot makes my hair look great. I dont even have to use a hair dryer or flat iron. I can simply use this treatment and the Amber Vanilla spray, let my hair air dry and its bouncy, and shiny with those beachy waves that I could neve achieve before now. I really want The Wild Summer Apricot full-size on Autoship.KOLABEAR, CAWas this review helpful? 7 out of 7 found this review helpful
The first thing I noticed about the hair treatment was the invigorating scent of apricot. I luv this product! Give this hair treatment a try your hair will be glad you did!moodezel, INWas this review helpful? 6 out of 6 found this review helpful