593-202 Tweak'd by Nature
Tweak'd by Nature Tribal Chocolate Texturizing Paste
or 3 FlexPay of $8.33
You save $16.01 today!
Tweak-d Tribal Chocolate Texturizing Paste
What It Is
Hair texturizing paste formulated to help moisturize and protect in one easy application.
What You Get
- 3 fl. oz. Nacional Tribal Chocolate Texturizing Paste
What It Does
- Helps twist, shape, texturize and lift at the root for voluminous interchangeable styles
- Contains cotton silk fibers that help to absorb excess oils and hydrolyzed collagen and elastin to help strengthen delicate, fragile hair
- Featuring Nacional Cacao and loaded with antioxidants to help protect against free radical damage. ideal for aging hair
- Styles and conditions for soft, flexible, brushable hairstyles
- Scented with dark chocolate, Irish cream and a hint of peach
How to Use
- Melt a small amount in palms until product has disappeared.
- On dry hair, apply to underneath sections of hair, lifting hair as you work it in.
- For major lift and volume, flip your head upside down.
- For added texture, twist sections with your fingers.
- For a smoother look, brush the top layer of the hair with your palms or a comb.
Made in Canada
TWEAKD TRIBCHOC TEXTURE PASTE
|Ingredients: Water/Eau/Aqua, Lanolin Wax, Cetearyl Alcohol, Alcohol Denat, Maltodextrin/VP Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tribehenin, Beeswax, Ceteareth-20, Coco-Caprylate, Kaolin, Theobroma Cacao Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Prinsepia Utilis Seed Oil, Honey, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Pomaderris Kumerahou Flower/Leaf Extract, Acacia Concinna Fruit Extract, Balanites Aegyptiaca Fruit Extract, Gypsophila Paniculata Root Extract, Pouteria Sapota Seed Butter, Hydrolyzed Collagen, PTFE, Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polyurethane-14, AMP-Acrylates Copolymer, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Aminomethyl Propanol, Benzophenone-4, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum, CI 77891, Mica|