Tweak-d Tribal Chocolate Cleansing Hair Treatment
Overview & Details
Tweak-d Tribal Chocolate Cleansing Hair Treatment
What It Is
A gentle, non-stripping cleansing hair beauty treatment that helps rejuvenate dry, damaged and aging hair.
What You Get
- 3 fl. oz. Tribal Chocolate Cleansing Hair Treatment
What It Does
- Helps to revitalize even the most distressed, delicate hair with invigorating moisture for the perfect balance of refreshed body, bounce
- Multifunctional 5-in-1 formula that replaces your shampoo, conditioner, hair treatment, detangler and shine enhancer
- Helps cleanse and deeply condition even the most distressed, delicate or chemically treated hair
- Nacional Cacao is the only species in the world to possess both white and dark beans
- Contains cupuacu seed butter, hydrolyzed quinoa, green tea leaf extract, white tea leaf extract, black tea leaf extract, red tea leaf extract, amino acid complex, silk amino acids, collagen, honey extract, pomaderris kumerahou flower/leaf extract, soapwort extract, horse chestnut extract, passion fruit seed oil, avocado oil, bamboo extract, crambe seed oil, camellia seed oil, peach fruit extract, marigold flower extract, pomegranate extract, goji berry extract, acai berry extract, bamboo water, grape seed oil, lemon peel oil, lime peel oil, hydrogenated soybean oil and Pro Vitamin B5
How to Use
- Treatment application: Before you bathe, apply the Cleansing Hair Treatment to dry hair, without water. This unique process enables the hair strands to better absorb the ingredients in their natural state without any interference from water. Dispense a small amount of product into the palm of the hand and emulsify.
- Apply to dry hair, mid-shaft to ends.
- Leave on for 3-5 minutes.
- Soak hair and re-apply evenly onto wet hair. Detangle beginning from your ends to your roots.
- Massage for about 1 minute starting at the scalp and then work through to the ends. Rinse thoroughly and style as usual. For optimal results use Above the Clouds (sold separately) once or twice a week. For days in between our cleansing treatments, use any of our foaming hair shampoos and conditioners.
- Tip: Our Cleansing Treatments are intensely concentrated, less is more, you don't need a lot to effectively treat, cleanse and condition.
Made in Canada
|Ingredients: Water/Eau/Aqua, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Lauryl Lactyl Lactate, Theobroma Cacao Extract, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Silk Amino Acids, Saponaria Officinalis Extract, Pomaderris Kumerahou Flower/Leaf Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Black Tea) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Aspalathus Linearis Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Punica Granatum Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Bambusa Vulgaris Water, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, PCA, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Proline, Threonine, Isoleucine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Soluble Collagen, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polyester-11, Polyquaternium-7, Cetrimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Dimethicone, Polyisobutene, Amodimethicone, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 60, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Parfum|
Woo Hoo, travel size!!
I've already left rave reviews for this divine smelling cleanser on the full and super sized product pages because it is that great and deserving of praise. This one will go straight into my travel kit though, without being touched until I'm a plane ride away lol. We all need TSA approved sizes, so THANK YOU Denis!JayK, CAWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
I was a faithful Ojon user and was very disappointed when I could not get it anymore. But this is an awesome product and the smell is divine. I have very coarse hair and it made my hair smooth and beautiful .bellak1, WAWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
This is a Deluxe Sample Size!
I have Baby fine hair with lots of wave. I used this as directed and half the tube was gone, and all of my waves too. My hair was straight for 2 weeks after using this once! But I don't want straight hair. I think this would be really good for ethnic hair. The price per value is ridiculous. If you want to try it, this is an expensive way to do it.sassy_girl, FLWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful