Tweak-d Restore and Tame'd 2-piece Hair Care Kit
Overview & Details
What It Is
An intensive product scented with vanilla amber and formulated to gently cleanse, condition, strengthen and protect with moisture paired with a clear lightweight, flexible-hold moisture-repelling formula which helps to combat frizz and flyways, and leaves a vanilla bean and black orchid scent.
What You Get
- 8 oz. Dhatelo Restore Cleansing Hair Treatment
- 8 oz. Tame'd Bye Bye Frizz Flexible Finishing Mist
What It Does
Restore Cleansing Hair Treatment
- Multitasking 5-in-1 formula that replaces your hair treatment, shampoo, conditioner, detangler and shine enhancer
- Helps strengthen and condition
- Optimizes elasticity, softness and moisture and improves luster and shine
- Innovative Dry Hair Application
- Gently removes product residue and impurities without stripping away the hair and scalp of their natural oils
Tame'd Finishing Mist
- Forms a lightweight, conditioning finishing mist
- Soft, workable, brushable hold
- Instantly tames frizz and flyaways
- Helps to keep hair conditioned and helps handle humidity
- Easily washes out from the hair and never sticky or crunchy
How to Use
- Treatment Application: Before you bathe, apply Restore to dry hair focusing on mid-lengths and ends. This unique process enables the hair strands to better absorb the ingredients in their purest state. Apply Restore by dispensing a small amount onto the palm of your hand. Lightly emulsify product between hands and gently saturate dry hair from mid-shaft to ends. Leave on to penetrate for 1 to 3 minutes.
- Detangle:: Now it's time to get wet! Soak hair and reapply Restore evenly onto wet hair and detangle beginning from your ends to your roots. For optimal results, apply an adequate amount of product to cover hair from ends to roots.
- Cleanse: Massage for about 1 minute starting at the scalp and then work through to the ends. Rinse and style as usual. For optimal results use Restore once or twice a week. For in between Restore Cleansing Hair Treatments, use any of our Tweak-d Foaming Hair Cleansers & Conditioners.
Made in Canada
|Ingredients: Alcohol Denat. SD Alcohol 40-B, Hydrofluorocarbon 152A, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Agathis Australis Resin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Hedychium Coronarium Root Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Arginine, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Proline, Threonine, Isoleucine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Aspartic Acid, PCA, Panthenol, Glycerin, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Calodendrum Capense Nut Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract, PTFE, Nylon-12, Sodium Polystyrene Sulfonate, Corn Starch Modified, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6 II, Ceramide 1, Phytosphingosine, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Cholesterol, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Benzophenone-4, Acetyl Triethyl Citrate, Carbomer, Parfum, Xanthan Gum. Allergens Present: Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone|
|Ingredients: Water/Eau/Agua, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Prinsepia UtilisSeed Oil, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Pentadesma Butyracea Seed Butter, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Pomaderris Kumerahou Flower/Leaf Extract, Saponaria Officinalis Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Extract, Bamboo Vulgaris Water, Soluble Collagen, Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract, Punica Granatum Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Silk Amino Acids, Arginine, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Proline, Threonine, Isoleucine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Gardenia Taitensis Flower Extract, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel, Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Polyquaternium-7, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Cetrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Polyester-11, Polyisobutene, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Dimethicone, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 60, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Aspartic Acid, PCA, Parfum/Fragrance, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid. Allergens Present: Limonene|
Love em both
This hairspray has mild hold for touchable movable hair, plus it has a nice light scent. Lovd it! The cleanser is excellent. It conditions my hair SO WELL. l have not had hair this soft since I was using ojon. Keep on bringing the great products!erika38CO, COWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Not for me
The cleansing hair treatment is very difficult to rinse out and left my hair feeling dirty. I tried it a few times and had the same results so I returned it. I didnt try the hairspray so I dont have a review of that. I live in a very humid state so I was looking forward to a hairspray that prevented my hair from frizzing but it wasnt worth $40 to try it out.JaeP, SCWas this review helpful? 0 out of 1 found this review helpful