Tweak-d Repair and Strengthen 2-piece Hair Care Set
Overview & Details
What It Is
A hair care treatment set designed to reduce hair breakage by 94% and increase shine by 75% after a one-time application to chemically damaged, dry, frizzy hair.
What You Get
- 15.52 oz. Dhatelo Restore Cleansing Hair Treatment
- 3 oz. Restore Ancient Rituals Rejuvenating Treatment Oil
What It Does
Cleansing Hair Treatment
- Multitasking 5-in-1 formula that replaces your hair beauty treatment, shampoo, conditioner, detangler and shine enhancer
- Helps condition and strengthen hair
- Optimizes softness and moisture
- Adds luster and shine
- Innovative dry hair application
Restore Treatment Oil
- An intensive hair treatment formulated to help moisturize dry hair and skin
- Formulated without artificial colors, preservatives, silicone and water
- This exotic blend of oils and butters sourced from around the world helps hydrate dry skin and hair and restore the look of beautiful hair
How to Use
Cleansing Hair Treatment
- STEP 1. TREATMENT APPLICATION: Before you bathe, apply RESTORE to dry hair, focusing on mid-lengths and ends. Dispense a small amount onto the palm of your hand. Lightly emulsify product between hands and gently saturate dry hair from mid-shaft to ends. This special process enables the hair strands to absorb the ingredients. Leave on for 1 to 3 minutes.
- STEP 2. DETANGLE: Now it's time to get wet! Reapply RESTORE evenly onto wet hair and detangle beginning from your ends to your roots. For optimal results, apply an adequate amount of product to cover hair from ends to roots.
- STEP 3. CLEANSE: Massage for about 1 minute, starting at the scalp then working through to the ends. Rinse and style as usual. For optimal results, use 1 to 2 times per week.
Restore Treatment Oil
- Scoop a teaspoon into your palm, then rub the product between hands until it becomes an oil. Distribute evenly from scalp to hair ends and repeat until hair is fully saturated.
- Treat your scalp to a one-to-two-minute massage to help stimulate the hair and scalp. Comb through to ensure all strands are saturated. Leave on for 20 minutes or more. Product can be left in overnight by placing a towel over your pillowcase or wearing a shower cap over your hair.
- Rinse with warm water. Proceed with a shampoo and conditioner or one of Tweak-d's Cleansing Hair Treatments (sold separately). Use once a week or as needed.
- Tip: The Rejuvenating Treatment Oil also helps to tame frizz, so try one or two drops through your hair to help smooth and add shine.
Good to Know
- Oil may liquefy at temperatures higher than 86 degrees Fahrenheit. To restore formulation's natural texture, refrigerate product for 60 minutes or allow the product to reach room temperature to solidify.
- Store upright at room temperature.
- Remove protective disk carefully to avoid spillage.
Made in Canada
|Ingredients: Water/Eau/Aqua, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Prinsepia Utilis Seed Oil, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Pentadesma Butyracea Seed Butter, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Pomaderris Kumerahou Flower/Leaf Extract, Saponaria Officinalis Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Extract, Garcina Indica Seed Butter, Bambusa Vulgaris Water, Soluble Collagen, Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract, Punica Granatum Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Silk Amino Acids, Arginine, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Proline, Threonine, Isoleucine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Gardenia Taitensis Flower Extract, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Polyquaternium-7, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Cetrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Polyester-11, Polyisobutene, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Dimethicone, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 60, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Aspartic Acid, PCA, Parfum/Fragrance, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid.|
|Ingredients: Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Bassia Butyracea Seed Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Elaeis Guineesis (Palm) Kernel Oil, Elaeis Oleifera Kernel Oil, Prinsepia Utilis Seed Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Mel (Honey), Tocopherol.|
Im a Wen Convert!
Im back for more (and this time Im on autoship) because this has made a huge difference in my naturally curly, graying hair! Its finally manageable and smells lovely! Im not dreading the coming summer humidity for the first Wen was good, but Tweakd is BETTER!Raido, PAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
I love of all there products have bought many and love them all. I love the smell and what it does for your hair.BonnieJeanne, FLWas this review helpful? 0 out of 1 found this review helpful
Practically perfection !!!
I Purchased the pink and the white and Im very glad I did. Very well-madespiritangels, CAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
This is probably the best hair product that i have ever used but unfortunately because of my allergies I have to send it back. There is so much fragrance in it that I am having an allergic reaction. It may just be from the natural ingredients in the product but I react to that too. If there is any way to make the product without fragrance I would buy it. I gave it 5 stars because I really love the way my hair looks.pet5, NYWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
I couldn't wait....
I couldn't wait to get this product after watching it on TV. I even considered express mail, that's how anxious I was to receive. I am sorry to say I am going to send it back. The smell is strong and gave me a headache (although the odor did fade over time) I agree with another review that this product left my hair flat and looked nothing like the models shown. :(periwinkle8, NJWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful