We think you'll love these just as much
Tweak-d Dhatelo Restore Shampoo 9 oz.
Overview & Details
Tweak-d Dhatelo Restore Shampoo
What It Is
Dhatelo moisturizing shampoo formulated to help you achieve healthy looking hair.
What You Get
- 9 fl. oz. Dhatelo Restore Hair Strengthening Shampoo
What It Does
- Instantly helps cleanse and moisturize while helping to restore healthy-looking hair damaged by overexposure to chemical-processing, sun or excessive heat styling
- Gently cleanses with naturally derived cleansing agents and our natural vegetal "foaming" complex
- Gently removes product residue and impurities without stripping away the hair and scalp of their natural oils
- Preps the hair for Tweak'd by Nature conditioners, cleansing treatments and styling products
- Moisturizing and conditioning properties help to optimize the hair's elasticity
How to Use
- Apply to wet hair and massage, focusing on roots and work through to the ends.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- For best results, follow with Restore Hair Strengthening Conditioner (sold separately)
Made in Canada
|Ingredients: Water/Eau/Agua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetyl Betaine, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Polyquaternium-7, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Glycol Distearate, PEG-4 Rapeseedamide, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Acacia Concinna Fruit Extract, Balanites Aegyptiaca Fruit Extract, Pomaderris Kumerahou Flower/Leaf Extract, Honey, Sodium Chloride, Prinsepia Utilis Seed Oil, Pouteria Sapota Seed Butter, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, Calophyllum Tacamahaca Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Gypsophila Paniculata Root Extract, Polyquaternium-10, Polyester-11, Glycerin, Propanediol, Butyloctanol, Amodimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Bis-Diisopropanolamino-PG-propyl Dimethicone/Bis-Isobutyl PEG-14 Copolymer, Polysorbate 20, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Trioleate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, PCA, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Proline, Threonine, Isoleucine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Parfum, Trideceth-12, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid|
Love This Shampoo!
I love the Tweaked products- I have used most- I was previously an avid Ojon user - was so glad when I discovered this line- Im 65 years old an I have very long healthy, shiny hair- my teenage granddaughter always wants to use my products. This shampoo smells wonderful!ljtb, MSWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Love the brand. This product delivers on all promises. I can't wait for Tweakd skin care products (please send samples)!Inspector_Gadget, CAWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Love this shampoo!!
Love this shampoo!! It is the best that I have tried in a long time. It helps keep my hair smooth which tends to get fuzzy in humidity. It makes my hair soft and shiny and seems to help my scalp from dryness and form becoming itchy.Annie246, MIWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Not Sunday enough
At first I thought that I was using conditioner rather than shampoo....didn't feel like .y hair was clean...disappointed...liked the smell though.-TP, AZWas this review helpful? 0 out of 3 found this review helpful