Tweak-d Dhatelo Restore Conditioning Foam
Overview & Details
What It Is
Dhatelo conditioning foam formulated to help you add light, natural-looking body to your hair.
What You Get
- 5 fl. oz. Dhatelo Restore Conditioning Foam
What It Does
- Instantly helps moisturize and condition hair damaged by overexposure to chemical-processing, heat styling and environmental aggressors
- Delivers weightless volume without build-up
- Helps to fortify dry, damaged hair
- Provides for the perfect "blow-out" when applied to clean, towel dried hair
- Formulated with green, black and white tea, chiuri butter, safflower seed oil, sweet almond oil and Vitamins A & E
How to Use
- Do not shake bottle.
- Dispense 1 - 2 pumps of product, rub between hands and apply evenly to clean, towel-dried hair from roots to hair ends.
- Comb through damp hair and blow-dry style as desired using a thermal round brush.
- Can also be used as a finisher on dry hair for added perfection.
Made in Canada
|Ingredients: Water/Eau/Agua, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, PEG-14 Dimethicone,
Polyurethane-14, Prinsepia Utilis Seed Oil, Agathis Australis Resin, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Bassia Butyracea Seed Butter, Pomaderris Kumerahou Flower/Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis
(Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Black Tea) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Aspalathus Linearis Extract, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Pongamia Glabra Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Glycerin, AMP-Acrylates Copolymer, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Laureth-4, Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Polysorbate 20, Dimethicone PEG-8 Meadowfoamate, Polyglyceryl-6 Esters, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, PCA, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Proline, Threonine, Isoleucine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Parfum
I just starting using this brand and I am impressed. I have fine hair and I cannot believe the volume this product gives me. Not to mention the smell is great.mamurphylaw, FL
Product works well for me in Fl heat.SAG51, FL
Tweaked restore conditioning foam
love the smell. Need very little so its cost effective & I have long thick hair. Gives amazing volume! Yep great product!YoirkieMum, FL
Best volumizer every!
I'm always looking for good hair products, but seems like whenever I find one I like, it gets discontinued. I hope this doesn't happen with this now. It's now my favorite hair product. It's lightweight with a pleasant scent and makes my hair appear fuller without any stiffness. Love it.MinCA, CAWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Pretty good stuff
This item feels like nothing, a very light foam, not a mousse, BUT it does help get rid of frizz AND it gives my curly hair body.Lisa_Marie_Has, KSWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful